Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Spartacus Sully, why are you following that attention whore around defending her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you seen wazaa's avatar? maybe im hunch back like amir?

OOOORRRRR maybe boxers have large backs and it gives the impression of a hunch.....

Comment

• Why are people hating so much?

So his stance/form is a lil different, so what?

The best example for this kind of stance, especially right now is Miguel Angel Cotto. He too dips his neck down to his chest and looks a lil hunch backed. Though it leave you slightly, and I do mean slightly open for a short, quick uppercut, it also increases your punch taking ability as it uses the muscles in your neck to help take a punch. You people are on a boxing forum but seriously come across as people who dont know shiz.

Please post a video of yourselves working the bag. If not, STFU and GTFO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Why are people hating so much?

So his stance/form is a lil different, so what?

The best example for this kind of stance, especially right now is Miguel Angel Cotto. He too dips his neck down to his chest and looks a lil hunch backed. Though it leave you slightly, and I do mean slightly open for a short, quick uppercut, it also increases your punch taking ability as it uses the muscles in your neck to help take a punch. You people are on a boxing forum but seriously come across as people who dont know shiz.

Please post a video of yourselves working the bag. If not, STFU and GTFO.
        You know how it goes on the internet. The losers who spend most of their time on the computer become the warriors and the guys who actually battle, become the victims.

BTW, It is a defensive technique to tuck your chin. Some guys over exaggerate it and "hunch" their back. That usually is a tell tale of a under schooled boxer. It doesn't necessarily become a flaw at that point as long as you can avoid two important mistakes telecasting your punches cause you move your head before the punch, and holding your hands too far apart as a result of the posture. I would think you would have problems seing some angles. But, you should posture acccording to whats comfortable and in good defense.

I'll add, skills are not taught or displayed on a heavy bag. A heavy bag is used for cardio and getting comfortable with your range. If you wanna show / practice skill you are better off with a double end bag. Though, nothing compares to sparring.
        Last edited by 702PIECE; 11-08-2011, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• That basement looks creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
            That basement looks creepy.

its inside a pole barn

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              have you seen wazaa's avatar? maybe im hunch back like amir?

OOOORRRRR maybe boxers have large backs and it gives the impression of a hunch.....
              You on BoxRec?

Comment

• Comment

• Sully pwned himself big time shsaihashihahahahahhahhashas

Comment

• Comment

• This thread. I've never laughed so much all year!

Comment

Working...
                      X