No announcement yet.

Who gave Marg the worst beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    I'll go with the one that required reconstructive surgery, career-threatening injuries, and a year long recovery period.

Tony after Shane:

Tony after Manny:

How is this even an argument? Just because Shane got a TKO doesn't mean the beating was worse. Look at the man's face.
    I still voted Shane...but I feelin this post ALOT!!! lol

Comment

TS is a troll............................fuk you TS..............

Comment

Accumulative punishment gave Margarito an ugly face plus possibly brain damage. You take more punishment when more punches are landed than less punches with more power on em.

It's easily Pacquiaos dominating win over him, but only haters of Pacquiao would dispute something obvious as look at the state of Margaritos face after Pacquiao got done with it. Margaritos face looked fine after Mosley had KO'd him. Cotto dented Margarito's face up much worse than Mosley did. I think Pacquiao and Cotto put more overall damage on him.

Comment

Mosley beat a man who was told he was going to get banned from boxing. People forget the damn whole pre-fight video shenanigans that went on before the fight. Mosley's side shouting cheater and ban the guy. And Margo's side saying they should stop the fight because of the situation while HBO and the officials said to continue the fight.

Margo went inside that ring not 100% mentally prepared. He had no will when he fought Mosley and just took the punches like a broken man. He wouldn't even listen to his corner. And so, the fight ended up in TKO. He didn't want to fight and he didn't know what his future was going to be after the fight.

In the Margarito vs Pacquiao fight at least he fought at 150lbs not Welterweight limit and was mentally ready to move on because if he beats Pacquiao he would earn more money and be a champion as well. Instead what he got was a beat down of a lifetime and I bet Cotto enjoyed every second of it.

And you know what is getting a beat down? My schlong because T-ara, F(x), and 2NE1 are all coming back to perform.

Can't wait to visit Korea this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            I'll go with the one that required reconstructive surgery, career-threatening injuries, and a year long recovery period.

Tony after Shane:

Tony after Manny:

How is this even an argument? Just because Shane got a TKO doesn't mean the beating was worse. Look at the man's face.
            Pac CHEATED with Illegal Inserts/Loaded Gloves in a FIXED FIGHT that Margo agreed to "throw" so that he can get re-licensed.

Thats why Margo's eye socket broke. Margo's been in tougher fights and his eyes werent damaged like that.

Pac's other opponents didnt have eye damage like that.
            It only happened in the Pac-Margarito fight cause Pac had illegal loaded gloves and got away with it casue DelaHoya covered for him.

Pac is a chicken that cheats with steroids, loaded gloves and now fixed fights.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              I still voted Shane...but I feelin this post ALOT!!! lol
              I feel you on this. Pac wrecked Margarito physically far worse than Mosley, but Mosley embarrassed him in the ring in a more convincing fashion...this is why I despise *******s. If you are a fan of boxing, you don't cheer to see a guy get physically mutilated yet never go down, you want to see boxers demonstrate their sport in the best manner possible. For every Corales-Castillo I, JMM-Pac 1 & 2 there are at least 100 fights that disappoint. Just look at the hype surrounding Bradley-Alexander or Wlad-Haye...and think of the letdown upon seeing the fight.

Boxing is still 1000x better than watching some date rapist ****s roll around on the ground like MMA, but boxing needs exciting fights to keep the interest levels up. Mosley-Cotto, Mosley-Margs were good and enjoyable fights to watch. Pac-Margs reminded me of that episode of simpsons where Homer just gets punched in the head over and over.

Comment

Mosley CHEATED with EPO Steroids when he fought Margarito.

Pac CHEATED with EPO Steroids, Illegal Loaded Gloves, and having the fight FIXED, when he fought Margarito.

Both Mosley & Pac used steroids to fight Margarito.

They both cheated against Margarito, cause Mosley & Pac are two of the biggest Frauds in boxing right now.

But Pac had more illegal advantages, like Pac having Illegal Loaded Gloves, and the fight was FIXED in Pac's favor, so that Margo would get a$7 million + payday and re-licensing.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                  Mosley beat a man who was told he was going to get banned from boxing. People forget the damn whole pre-fight video shenanigans that went on before the fight. Mosley's side shouting cheater and ban the guy. And Margo's side saying they should stop the fight because of the situation while HBO and the officials said to continue the fight.

Margo went inside that ring not 100% mentally prepared. He had no will when he fought Mosley and just took the punches like a broken man. He wouldn't even listen to his corner. And so, the fight ended up in TKO. He didn't want to fight and he didn't know what his future was going to be after the fight.

In the Margarito vs Pacquiao fight at least he fought at 150lbs not Welterweight limit and was mentally ready to move on because if he beats Pacquiao he would earn more money and be a champion as well. Instead what he got was a beat down of a lifetime and I bet Cotto enjoyed every second of it.

And you know what is getting a beat down? My schlong because T-ara, F(x), and 2NE1 are all coming back to perform.

Can't wait to visit Korea this fall.
                  The fight was FIXED.

If Margarito wouldve beaten Pac, Margo would not get re-licensed and not get extra BRIBE Money that he was promised.

Margarito "threw" the fight, just like Clottey, Mosley and DelaHoya all did, so they can overhype the fake, fraud Pacman, so they can collect millions of PPV's from the blind asian market.

Comment

Originally posted by LaMexicanMigra View Post
                    Pac CHEATED with Illegal Inserts/Loaded Gloves in a FIXED FIGHT that Margo agreed to "throw" so that he can get re-licensed.

Thats why Margo's eye socket broke. Margo's been in tougher fights and his eyes werent damaged like that.

Pac's other opponents didnt have eye damage like that.
                    It only happened in the Pac-Margarito fight cause Pac had illegal loaded gloves and got away with it casue DelaHoya covered for him.

Pac is a chicken that cheats with steroids, loaded gloves and now fixed fights.
                    Pac is cheating with blood doping and HGH, but I really don't think his gloves are loaded...the idea that a banned for life fighter can get re-licensed and fight at a catchweight for a vacant title is an embarrassment to boxing, but it is what it is.

Pac is a beast and an exciting fighter, it doesn't bother me that he is cheating like he is really. Boxing is one of the most corrupt sports on the planet, fighters are willing to find advantages in any way they can. Roach has knowingly and willingly trained juiced fighters in the past. He has even stated that Wild Card has a "don't ask don't tell" policy when it comes to PEDs. Arum only cares about his gold. Ariza is one of the most infamous players in the game. Pac's camp makes him look worse than anything he could individually do.

Bottom line to me is you have a guy in the most corrupt sport on the planet who goes into the most corrupt career path on the planet. We are supposed to believe this man is an angel? Hell no, he is a cheating piece of shit.

Comment

Lol...so the favored Pacquiao, who was favored to knock out Margarito[at least I thought he was gonna TKO him], gave the damaged, clearly not the same Margarito as before as seen in the Robert tune up, the worse beating. That's the LEAST he can do.

Faces don't show beatings. Every one is going by how Margarito looked.

The ref and corner couldn't handle seeing Margarito take any more in round 9 against Mosley. That's how badly Mosley beat him up.

In the Pacquiao fight, , he went the distance because he was okay, his face wasn't okay cosmetically. But Margarito was still standing, he wasn't on wobbly legs or anything.

Cotto's face looked way worse in the Paquiao fight than in the Margarito fight, IMO. But Margarito definitely fucked Cotto up worse. If I was Cotto and I were to choose what beating to go with, Pacquiao or Margarito, if I had the choice, i'd go with Pacquiao.

I think, if you ask Margarito who beat him up worse, he'd say Mosley. That's what I think, obviously i'm not Margarito, so it's an assumption.

Comment

Working...
                      X