*LATEST* Ring Magazine Cover DISSES Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shoots being fired

Comment

Manny has been fighting retirement homes and guys on the down slide of their careers since early 2008. Its about time someone takes notice.
      Last edited by p4p-champ; 06-30-2011, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Where can I read the article online? I don't think they sell Ring Magazine in grocery stores do they?

Comment

How are they dissing Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
            Pac had the high ground and could have remained there, but he, Arum, or both have decided to fight 3 straight worthless opponents. Margo was a joke, Mosley was worse, and now the JMM fight is 3 years too late and 2 weight classes too high. I was on Pac's side, right up until the Chetto fight. Taking that fight, against that cheating piece of trash, for a title at 154 at 150 is when I checked out.
            U too,I was borderline *******,(realtalk) until Margarito.I swear it.I simply couldn't believe that he got to fight the cashcow.A proven cheater who Mosley put on ice.I couldn't bear that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
              The Ring is starting to become like that Black owned racially biased site Fight H#pe.
              And we should call Boxingscene White Scene or Asian Scene to satisfy your pathetic racist agenda against black people you ignorant piece of ****

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
                The Ring is starting to become like that Black owned racially biased site Fight H#pe.
                You should change your username to 'Ring Sting Ray' because every post from you makes you sound butthurt!! Any time anyone says anything positive about Floyd or the slightest thing negative about Pac you come jumping in with some nonsensical racist rant about nothing!!

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                  Manny has been fighting retirement homes and guys on the down slide of the careers for since early 2008. Its about time someone takes notice.
                  What classifies a fighter being "on the down slide"?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    What classifies a fighter being "on the down slide"?
                    there you go with the bull**** again. stop acting ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Where can I read the article online? I don't think they sell Ring Magazine in grocery stores do they?
                      Ive seen them in Wal Mart before.

Comment

Working...
                      X