Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: I Will Dominate, Johnson Won't Win a Round!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: I Will Dominate, Johnson Won't Win a Round!

Cocky Carl Froch, England’s boxing star who yearns for superstardom at home and abroad, played the part at a press conference Wednesday at the Edison Hotel Ballroom in midtown Manhattan which hyped his Showtime super middleweight tournament bout Saturday night against Glen “Road Warrior” Johnson.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'll bet 10 million points that Glen Johnson wins at least one round on the official judges' score cards.

Any takers?

Comment

glen will win at least 3 rounds

Comment

Man, Carl you are crazy fool. I see it already, he is overlooking the Road Warrior and he is going to pay dearly. I'm saying Johnson pushes Froch really badly and should win the fight but gets robbed yet again. Johnson wins 5 to 8 rds....no less

Comment

I expect Froch to prevail but I doubt he will dominate. Johnson always finds a way to make a fight close, win or lose.

Comment

I think Froch will win the fight, but saying that Johnson will not win a single round it's just hard to believe. I think it will be late KO by Froch or if it's a decision it will be something like 8-4 in favor of Froch. Still who knows, Johnson is a great boxer and if he manages to get Froch into his game then he'll have a chance. If he falls into Froch game and gets constantly jabed from the distance by Froch, then he'll have no change of winning this bout.

Comment

in boxing monthly, a uk publication, Johnsons trainer said that he doesnt see a way that Froch wins - whether Froch boxes or brawls, Johnson will knock him out - this is what Froch is responding too

Michael Marley, you are a horrible, horrible writer. A troll with a platform. Boxingscene, i would like a job, im better than this bum

Comment

Wrong Froch!

,,Glen will Knock you out!

Comment

Froch will not be doing a number on Johnson the way he did Abraham

If he tries to be too much of a boxer, Johnson will capitalise. Froch needs to remember what he's good at, and thats being a intimidating tough guy who throws clever debilitating shots. If he tries to Calzaghe against Johson....it lights out

Comment

Originally posted by Chew BackAtacha View Post
                    in boxing monthly, a uk publication, Johnsons trainer said that he doesnt see a way that Froch wins - whether Froch boxes or brawls, Johnson will knock him out - this is what Froch is responding too

Michael Marley, you are a horrible, horrible writer. A troll with a platform. Boxingscene, i would like a job, im better than this bum
                    Agreed reading this its obvious to see that the writer favours johnson i thought this sites writers were good clean unbiased writers but this guy proves me wrong get ridd ....

Comment

Working...
                    X