No announcement yet.

Froch vs Pascal revisited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch vs Pascal revisited

This was a great fight just wanted to put it up,who ya had winning??Do you think a Froch Ward fight could be this exciting??

Comment

Froch won it by 2-3 points for me. And no I don't think ward v froch will be as exciting. But that's mainly cause I dont find ward entertaining in the least. I wish it were froch v bute. That would be a way more exciting scrap IMO

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
        Froch won it by 2-3 points for me. And no I don't think ward v froch will be as exciting. But that's mainly cause I dont find ward entertaining in the least. I wish it were froch v bute. That would be a way more exciting scrap IMO
        I would love to see Froch Bute(all in good time)but I think Ward Froch is going to be good..Ward wants to get inside,thing about Froch is he will fight ya anywhere ya like inside outside you choose..I also think Ward is a very skilled fighter and if Froch makes it to the final stage of the tournament the fight will be here in NY baby..So that means good refs,Ward will use his skill and Froch will use his will..It might turn out to be good bro..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
          I would love to see Froch Bute(all in good time)but I think Ward Froch is going to be good..Ward wants to get inside,thing about Froch is he will fight ya anywhere ya like inside outside you choose..I also think Ward is a very skilled fighter and if Froch makes it to the final stage of the tournament the fight will be here in NY baby..So that means good refs,Ward will use his skill and Froch will use his will..It might turn out to be good bro..
          Im going to watch and im sure ill be excited for it when the time comes. But if it's good I'm sure it's going to be cause of froch and the ref not ward. But I have issues with ward. I hate the way he fights and the fact that he gets away with it. Not just by the refs but by the writers and fans as well. I just feel if he weren't American there would be a lot more people ****ting all over him.
          Last edited by -Boxzilla-; 04-18-2011, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Im going to watch and im sure ill be excited for it when the time comes. But if it's good I'm sure it's going to be cause of froch and the ref not ward. But I have issues with ward. I hate the way he fights and the fact that he gets away with it. Not just by the refs but by the writers and fans as well. I just feel if he weren't American there would be a lot more people ****ting all over him.
            I can agree with this post and I'm American,I also think most of Wards fights are boring..TBH I have not really watch a fight with Froch that was boring something about that guy..You add that with the hunger to win the Super Six I think Froch will bring the best out of Ward..

Comment

I can agree with this post and I'm American,I also think most of Wards fights are boring..TBH I have not really watch a fight with Froch that was boring something about that guy..You add that with the hunger to win the Super Six I think Froch will bring the best out of Ward..
              Froch makes for good fights, being in NYC helps. Hope it really ends up in the garden. I'll be happy if its a good scrap. I know I'll be rooting for froch if that ends up being the final.

Comment

Froch makes for good fights, being in NYC helps. Hope it really ends up in the garden. I'll be happy if its a good scrap. I know I'll be rooting for froch if that ends up being the final.
                I'll be MSG live rooting I'm 15 min away by car..War Froch..I'll also be in AC rooting for the cobra..War Froch..

Comment

I'll be MSG live rooting I'm 15 min away by car..War Froch..I'll also be in AC rooting for the cobra..War Froch..
                  Can't find anyone to go with me or else I'd def be going to froch Johnson. But the final I dunno. Im really not a big ward guy.

Comment

Can't find anyone to go with me or else I'd def be going to froch Johnson. But the final I dunno. Im really not a big ward guy.
                    I'll be loud enough for the both of us lol..

Comment

Working...
                    X