Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Chelsea, they looked poor in the second half. Torres continues to miss chances

Comment

• Embarrassed to be a Chelsea fan.

Apart from Mata, Azpi and Moses nobody deserves to even be at the club anymore. Fairweather ****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
        This game was a lot better than i thought it was gonna be, west ham played great.
        It was fairly obvious 10mins into the second half that bringing on Diame and Taylor was a good move it gave West Ham power and legs in midfield and width outwide.

Rafa failed to act on it and they paid

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Damn Chelsea, they looked poor in the second half. Torres continues to miss chances
          I honestly think he is worst player in the world.

I ****ing hate him

Comment

• I'm perplexed by hazard, I expected his form to drop around Xmas new year time but it dropped start of November. He doesn't even look interested

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea hire a new manager tomorrow.

Comment

• Absolutely buzzing right now.

Comment

• **** lino cost me points on fantasy by not giving RVP goal.

Comment

• Kevin Nolan has some outstanding traits attacking or near the box.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I missed the Scum playing Reading.

But it was probably worth recording ending 4-3. I don't know about highlights because I've been avoiding spoils.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X