Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for on Saturday: Amir Khan or Marcos Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Khan.

Comment

Maidana is going to have to chase Khan who- is going to run and jab...and Khan's still going to get ktfo. When you don't rematch men who knock you out, that cowardice will always come back to haunt you.

Comment

i want maidana to murder khan so that khan will stop comparing himself to pac in sparing sessions.

Comment

After Maidana's troubles against Chop Chop the hype is starting to die down following Maidana...he is a big puncher but hes hes just not very good...

Ortiz got sloppy against him after knocking him down...Cayo was doing ok until he decided to keep his hands down...Chop Chop he wasnt prepared and Kotelnik was no robbery...

Fans love for punchers mean people root for this guy...if he catches anyone flush not just Khan its probably lights out but I don't feel he has the skills to do that to Khan...

Khan has cherrypicked his opponents bigtime in order to create a name for himself before he has to take dangerous fights so we havent had the chance to see if his chin has developed as he has moved up or how he deals with a pressure fighter...

This makes this one of the more intriguing bouts on this weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by m4ravilla View Post
            After Maidana's troubles against Chop Chop the hype is starting to die down following Maidana...he is a big puncher but hes hes just not very good...

Ortiz got sloppy against him after knocking him down...Cayo was doing ok until he decided to keep his hands down...Chop Chop he wasnt prepared and Kotelnik was no robbery...

Fans love for punchers mean people root for this guy...if he catches anyone flush not just Khan its probably lights out but I don't feel he has the skills to do that to Khan...

Khan has cherrypicked his opponents bigtime in order to create a name for himself before he has to take dangerous fights so we havent had the chance to see if his chin has developed as he has moved up or how he deals with a pressure fighter...

This makes this one of the more intriguing bouts on this weekend...
            Nobody believes Kotelnik beat Maidana if they saw the fight. Kotelnik ran the entire fight...

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
              LMAO worst post I've read in a while!

Khan is great for boxing.

If he was to win this fight and win more world titles, his profile in the USA would rise. Boxing in Pakistan, India and Islamic countries would also become much more popular. Boxing amongst Asian kids in the UK would also become more popular (I'm Asian and from the UK, and I can tell you that a lot of Asian kids here like UFC more). Khan is a boxer, Maidana is a slugger. Maidana isn't good for boxing, he's one-dimensional (no skill, no speed, he's all about power) and predictable.

Khan, on the other hand, has speed, power and boxing skill - he's three-dimensional. Khan isn't predictable and has been steadily proving his critics wrong since his loss to Prescott. He's going to win more fans over come Dec. 11th too.

Khan has it all - speed, power, skill, defense, ring intelligence and also the looks. He could become boxing new poster-boy in the future. He's definitely more exciting too, Khan is capable of out-boxing and probably even stopping anyone in his division, but everyone knows that he has a vulnerable chin, so people are constantly on the edge of their seats expecting Khan to out-box or KO his opponents or are expecting him to get KO'd!

Your just a Khan-hater. After Dec 11th when he KO's your boy Maidana, you'll be d*ck-riding him, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
                Maidana is better for the sport because he brings excitement.

Khan winning only benefits Khan and GBP.
                I disagree, Khan has big fight potential because of his personality, plus he's got every skill there is for a fighter to have...

I don't like the guy, but I rather see Khan win though I wouldn't be mad if Maidana put him to sleep on his arse... LOL

Comment

I saw the fight and it was no robbery...if you score only for aggression, coming forward and landing most of your shots into someones guard then fine...a lot of Maidana's output was ineffective...

When Kotelnik countered he countered very effectively...it was a close fight and could have gone either way...you can argue a case for Maidana winning but to call it a robbery is a stretch...

Comment

Originally posted by m4ravilla View Post
                    I saw the fight and it was no robbery...if you score only for aggression, coming forward and landing most of your shots into someones guard then fine...a lot of Maidana's output was ineffective...

When Kotelnik countered he countered very effectively...it was a close fight and could have gone either way...you can argue a case for Maidana winning but to call it a robbery is a stretch...
                    It might be a stretch to call it a robbery.

It's also a stretch to say Maidana's aggressiveness was ineffective and his blows were only landing on Kotelink's guard when Kotelnik came out of the fight looking like he had been in a serious car accident.

Comment

Khan to win. I think a late stoppage is on the cards and i am very interested in seeing him go on to fight the winner of Bradley Vs. Alexander. I reckon he has what it takes to be No. 1 in the division despite what people say about his chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X