Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Vernon Forrest fighting on the Taylor-Froch undercard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Vernon Forrest fighting on the Taylor-Froch undercard?

On Showtime's website it says something about Vernon Forrest fighting on the undercard, but I can't find anywhere else that says that. Tyson Fury will also be on the card apparently. It's shaping up pretty nicely, especially since I'll be there.

Froch vs. Taylor
    Green vs. De Leon
    Forrest vs. ????
    Tyson Fury (US debut) vs. ???

Looks like he's fighting a local guy; Jason LeHoullier. Probably to make sure asses are in the seats at Foxwoods.

Comment

Originally posted by dstew View Post
      Looks like he's fighting a local guy; Jason LeHoullier. Probably to make sure asses are in the seats at Foxwoods.
      I thought the tickets were cheap enough to put people there. Still, the card seems to be shaping up alright.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
        I thought the tickets were cheap enough to put people there. Still, the card seems to be shaping up alright.
        Tickets are $50 to $200 but the $50 seats are just the last two rows so I went with the $75. There's still really good seats available. The Forrest fight and Fury fight should both be over quickly.

Comment

Looks like it will be his tune-up for either Martinez or Abraham, I wish that was cleared up...

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
            Looks like it will be his tune-up for either Martinez or Abraham, I wish that was cleared up...

He better not chump out and try to avoid Martinez like I think he will- he don't want none of Martinez, blowout for sure.

WAR MARTINEZ!!

Comment

Vernon Forrest brings down the card rather than add to it. He is painful to watch. Has any other champion ever been allowed to duck his mandatory contender for this long?

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
                It's official on Boxrec now. I think we're in for a good night greezy.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                  It's official on Boxrec now. I think we're in for a good night greezy.
                  What time you planning on getting there I haven't thought bout it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    Vernon Forrest brings down the card rather than add to it. He is painful to watch. Has any other champion ever been allowed to duck his mandatory contender for this long?
                    Naseem Hamed and JMM maybe? I sure there others I cant think of at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X