Comments Thread For: Abregu: I Was Too Risky, Pacquiao Picked Easier Foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy stop..Pacquiao will get you out to Macau and punish you boy

Comment

Manny fighting a guy with 8 KO's, but his fans like "he tall doe".

Comment

fought 1 time in the last year.....yet was suppose to get a Pacquaio fight?

Comment

All I know is Abregu bodies Thurman....WHAT???? Yeah, set that mess up, Abregu via TKO/KO all day.

Comment

That's the difference between Floyd and pac, this dude was actually considered to be Pac's opponent. This dude won't even make it to be Floyd's sparring partner. Smh

Comment

You know this dude is delusional when Floyd fans defend Manny.

Gtfo !

Comment

Truth is he might be more dangerous due to his power but Algeiri has accomplished more. Abregus biggest win was Dulorme and he's still in contender/prospect status

Comment

Anyone who's seen the Bradley fight should know that not only is Abregu an easier fight than Algieri, but Abregu would probably have been the first stoppage Pac has gotten since Cotto. Dude would get wrecked.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Anyone who's seen the Bradley fight should know that not only is Abregu an easier fight than Algieri, but Abregu would probably have been the first stoppage Pac has gotten since Cotto. Dude would get wrecked.
                    Yeah, the guy has a perfect style for Manny to score a KO/TKO victory. Algeiri's style can give Manny trouble & problem. But I don't see a stoppage either.

Comment

disputed/controversial win over Provodnikov is far better than anything that Abregu has done lately.

He needs to do something of substance before demanding such a big fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X