Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the Marquez we saw the other night been totally dominated by Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would the Marquez we saw the other night been totally dominated by Floyd?

Just a question. When JMM fought Floyd he looked slow, old, and not near as ripped. Would the guy we saw the other night fared better or would it have been the same? And did JMM look old and slow b/c Floyd made him look that way or was this actually a better Marquez ?

Marquez immediately took Floyd's designated pace and got dominated.

Comment

I wouldn't still think so... even though he did strong against Pac, that wouldn't translate well into a fight with Floyd.

Comment

i think he would have done a little better

Comment

Stop comparing Pacquiao's boxing skills to Mayweather's boxing skills .

Comment

Don't know, it seemed like Marquez defense was alot better in my opinion. Thats not to say he would beat Mayweather, but I don't think Mayweather would have dominated this version of Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer12 View Post
              i think he would have done a little better
              I agree he would have done better than past Marquez... plus since he has prior experience... but I think the result will ultimately be the same in the form of a UD

Comment

I cant see Marquez outboxing Mayweather in any weight at any point in his career

Comment

yes he would, the marquez that fought mayweather was fat and bloated and couldnt do wat he does in the ring

they are night and day
                  had alot to do with his training this time around, they prepared well- trained fast twtich muscles to maintain and even gain speed, bulk up, have scientific diet etc

Comment

mayweather would dominate him

Comment

Working...
                    X