Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Froch-Kessler, Bellew-Chilemba, Groves Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Froch-Kessler, Bellew-Chilemba, Groves Weigh-In

Three years after posting the most memorable bout in the Super Six super middleweight round robin tournament, Carl Froch and Mikkel Kessler are ready to do it all again.

This weekend's rematch in London features two belts at stake. Even more important for the winner is a potential shot at redemption (and lucrative payday) with divisional king Andre Ward, who will be live at ringside as part of the HBO broadcast team.

Froch (30-2, 22KO) weighed in at a trim and ready 167.9 lb. as he seeks to avenge his first career loss. Kessler (46-2, 35KO) hit the scales at a lean 166.74 lb., his second lightest weight in more than a decade. [Click Here To Read More]

Ah doggies , the Viking Warrior looks better and looks like he wins the arm wrestling thang.

Froch looks a bit P eked

look forward to a great fight.

Comment

Bellew always looks ill at weigh ins, in terrible shape... Hopefully Chilemba can expose him and stop the 'Bomber' hype train before Eddie Hearn gets the chance to feed another Brit to an overmatched, superior champ (Bad Chad) in America.

Comment

Second picture is dope.

Comment

Froch looks like he's ready to take off flying squirrel style.

Comment

off-topic: Kessler's tattoos are the best I've seen on boxers.

Comment

I swear Froch has the biggest lats in boxing. They look like some bodybuilding ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Froch: "Kessie, my dear, do you still love me? 'Cause if you don't, I'll kill tomorrow night!"

Comment

Bellow is one annoying character. I hope Chilemba beats him again.

Comment

What network are they showing this fight on here in the States? Showtime?

Comment

Working...
                    X