Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Rips Conte Over Berto, Conte Issues Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will be interesting to see what Conte will say about his fighter testing positive though

Comment

I actually believe Conte, he wouldn't be stupid enough to use something so easy to detect. Lets see what Berto says if it was Conte that supplied him he will take Conte down with him.

Comment

Originally posted by WindyCity05
        Ariza is still with Pacquiao and Chavez.
        Nope, Ariza is no longer with Chavez. They gave him the boot.

Comment

Alex Ariza......Manny doesn't know what i give him

Comment

Anyone get the feeling we'll be bumping this thread at some point within the next couple of years, like everyone is the Berto threads? :lo1:

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Someone was trying to tell me a few weeks ago on here that ****e's word could be trusted because he had nothing to lose. Ha.
              lmao

i can't believe anybody trust him

Comment

Ariza is hating because Victor is a genius inventor who is intellectually superior to him. Ariza is a Colombian barista boy who mixes drinks for his boss Manny

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                  Ariza is still with Pacquiao. All this yapping by Ariza. Ariza should put his money where his mouth is and prove that his fighters aren't juicing. Isn't the Chavez/Lee fight also doing VADA testing? Ariza was fired by Team Chavez and Team Khan fired Ariza.
                  Last I checked, Chavez Jr refused any outside testing?

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                    Ariza is hating because Victor is a genius inventor who is intellectually superior to him. Ariza is a Colombian barista boy who mixes drinks for his boss Manny
                    so true bro. but he is venezuelan

Comment

I bet Arum had at least something to do with Ariza Chavez split.

Comment

Working...
                      X