Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Margarito goes blind in one eye would you feel sorry for him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dood said he is willing to die in the ring, what's the big deal if he goes blind in one eye? Is his body, I'm not going to feel sorry for him if that's what he wants, I'll enjoy watching it too.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
      wow.............

Comment

no i won't feel sorry for him.
        Can't say i wish it upon him tho. A major knockout would suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post

It can be funny though
          When it's done intelligently by respected comedians who use second degree, yeah it can be funny. Not even remotely close to that preschool parkinson imitation that Margarito and rios did.

Comment

I wouldn't feel bad for the simple fact that he doesn't feel bad for himself. He knows that potentially, he could suffer another serious injury, and with the way he fights, the odds are much worst as he likes to block punches with his head. Yet he still wants to fight. If he ain't afraid for his health, why should we?

Comment

Wouldn't feel sorry at all for him.

Comment

Yes.

Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  Really???

So you'd wish good health on someone if they pedo'd your little daughter??
                  Bad health n Justice are 2 different things. Sickos like that deserve to die. I hate what Margacheato for what he did. God is making him suffer with blowout losses to Mosley n Pacquiao n soon Cotto his once promising career is shot.

With all do respect Vader **** You! Dont bring up another mand kids on this board. if **** like that happened in my fam I wouldn't WISH bad health I'll get my justice. Talk is cheap. I wouldn't wait for a commission to get that for me.

I agree with Cotto he got cheated. He should have did something about it before and I hope he gets some kind of Justice on December 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                  X