Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will floyd do if pac suddenly cancel marg and call him out again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    wako your a punch line.
    LOL. What do u think floyd will do bro?

Comment

Originally posted by 007geyweather View Post
      He will just go on permanent vacation. jk. No, there isn't enough time to pursue this mega fight. But I believe after mayweather fights another fixed fight he will ask for more money. This time it will be 75/25 for mayweather or fight is off or something close to that.

I hope that Floyds next fight flops so he has no choice but to fight pacquiao. But I doubt margarito vs. pacman wont make that much. Damn Bob Arum ruining Pacs credibility.
      I think there's still time for this if the fight will happen in december, 4 months is enough time to promote this fight they don't need to hype up this fight even without a 24/7 this fight will do 1.5 million or more in PPV.

Comment

it all depends if pacs serious theres already been a few articles exposing how pac did not agree to any random blood tests so if hes willing to actually negotiate and not blow smoke up the medias ass through arum roach konkz ariza whichever clown chooses to speak and really negotiate then probably yeah unless hes got another fight signed but even said once he would pay marquez step aside money if pac was serious.

Comment

Floyd would spank that Filipino ass.

Comment

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
            come on! Maynever Mayweather will not fight Pacquiao. His on Vacation forever!
            LOL. Maynever Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              I think there's still time for this if the fight will happen in december, 4 months is enough time to promote this fight they don't need to hype up this fight even without a 24/7 this fight will do 1.5 million or more in PPV.
              Knowing floyd, Lionardo Dicaprio needs to enter floyd's dream first to change his mind. hence this is impossible

it all depends if pacs serious theres already been a few articles exposing how pac did not agree to any random blood tests so if hes willing to actually negotiate and not blow smoke up the medias ass through arum roach konkz ariza whichever clown chooses to speak and really negotiate then probably yeah unless hes got another fight signed but even said once he would pay marquez step aside money if pac was serious.
              Hey mannie Phresh? just a question? are you from vancouver? anyways back to the topic. Just here to talk so don't run away from my question. What difference does it make if the random testing has a 14 days cut off? you tell me your supportive facts then I will tell you mine and hope that we have a healthy debate.

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
              Floyd would spank that Filipino ass.
              Yes, this I believe. The only logical statement I heard from a *****.

He will do that literally then pac would call him out for it.

Pac - "wtf floyd, why you spanking my ass? Are you gay or something?'

Floyd - "ahh no I'm sorry wrong butt"

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
                well of course floyd is going to do some impossible shiet demands again and *****s will be on it like ants on sugar.
                to be fair freddie roach said they wanted mayweather at a low weight to "take something out of floyd"

Comment

Pac did not agree? All i know is that floyd doesn't have a problem in all the terms that even dela hoya agreed that floyd will accept it but floyd said it in the interview that he is not interested in boxing right now(because pacquiao is ready and available).

LOL. Will u believe that? Floyd-Marquez was announce at the day of pac-hatton fight, floyd can't even wait for a day how much more canceling the fight. Don't make me laugh bro.

Comment

Hey mannie Phresh? just a question? are you from vancouver? anyways back to the topic. Just here to talk so don't run away from my question. What difference does it make if the random testing has a 14 days cut off? you tell me your supportive facts then I will tell you mine and hope that we have a healthy debate.

"

do you think 14 days is enuf and reasonable?

Comment

Knowing floyd, Lionardo Dicaprio needs to enter floyd's dream first to change his mind. hence this is impossible

Yes, this I believe. The only logical statement I heard from a *****.

He will do that literally then pac would call him out for it.

Pac - "wtf floyd, why you spanking my ass? Are you gay or something?'

Floyd - "ahh no I'm sorry wrong butt"
                      there was an article that came out last month and didnt even get much attention but it disclosed the specifics of the offer that arum gave to sheaffer and they offered absolutely no random blood tests only 3 predetermined blood tests worse than the the agreement they came to last time. the article went on to explain how in every way shape and form arum was never serious about getting this fight done this year at all and how he really wanted pac to fight margo in texas. hes been talking about it as far back as feb. its a great read ill try and find it it was in a thread yesterday somebody brought up.

Comment

Working...
                      X