Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Ponce De Leon deserves a JuanMa rematch or a shot at Gamboa, John, Hasegawa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Ponce De Leon deserves a JuanMa rematch or a shot at Gamboa, John, Hasegawa

Since the brutal 1st rd ko loss to JuanMa he has won 7 straight against fighters such as Antonio Escalante, Cornelius Lock, Orlando Cruz, and now Medina.

That is not bad at all and other than the Medina fight Saturday which I only saw clips of on HBO Latino I have seen all of these fight and can say De Leon has improved his boxing skills to some degree.

I can't think of any FW more deserving of a title shot against one of the belt holders than him right now.

How you you think he does against them?

Isn't he Juanma's mandatory? If so, it might be a good fight for Juanma to take before the Gamboa clash.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
      Isn't he Juanma's mandatory? If so, it might be a good fight for Juanma to take before the Gamboa clash.
      I would rather see him against someone else, If he fought John that would easily be the 2nd best fighter John ever fought and it wouldn't go down like the JuanMa fight because John is too light a puncher to ko him.

Comment

Working...
      X