Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN calls Mayweather a coward....Video!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PTI calling it like it is AGAIN! *****s just have to admit there rooting for a coward!

Comment

I wouldn't say its ESPN calling him a coward, its that one guy. Teddy doesn't call him a coward.

Comment

Yahoo Sports already called Floyd a ducker and a coward..

*****s are just gays.

Comment

*****s............are dying inside right now......................

Comment

Mayweather Jr. Blames Pacquiao's 'Punk Ass'

1/7/2010 12:45 PM PST

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is not only blaming Manny Pacquiao for backing out of their big fight -- now the Pretty Boy has resorted to name-calling ... threatening to whip Manny's "punk ass."

Floyd claims he's "thoroughly disgusted" that members of Pacquiao's camp are trying to blame Mayweather for standing in the way of the fight.

In a brutal statement, Mayweather states, "First and foremost, not only do I want to fight Manny Pacquiao, I want to whip his punk ass."

Mayweather added, "In my opinion it is Manny Pacquiao and his team who are denying the people a chance to see the biggest fight ever. I know the people will see through their smokescreens and lies. I am ready to fight and sign the contract. Manny needs to stop making his excuses, step up and fight."

Mayweather won't rush into fight

Updated: July 18, 2010, 8:12 PM ET

MIAMI -- Floyd Mayweather Jr. allowed a deadline for striking a deal on a superfight with Manny Pacquiao to pass without saying anything.

A day later, Mayweather indicated that his stance wouldn't be changing anytime soon.
            "I'm not really thinking about boxing right now," Mayweather said. "I'm just relaxing. I fought about 60 days ago, so I'm just enjoying myself, enjoying life, enjoying my family and enjoying my vacation."

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Oh give up, Mayweather's a stubborn dude; he's never allowed the media to dictate what he does. They should invest more time in tellin' Pacquiao to agree to take the full test, atleast try because really....this attempt to bait Floyd has failed countless of times and most likely it'll fail again.
              I don't think it's baiting anymore. They're just ridiculing Floyd for being such a puss!

Comment

these guys dont even watch nor know anything about boxing... they didnt even see the fight and instead comment about floyd being a coward.. but why not have a simple conversation about boxing? the truth shows thier they are ignorant.

Comment

First off Mike Wilbon called PBF a coward not ESPN. I would at least consider that opinion if Wilbon actually followed boxing right now but he doesn't and has said so on past episodes of PTI. I could care less what he has to say about the fight not getting made.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                    First off Mike Wilbon called PBF a coward not ESPN. I would at least consider that opinion if Wilbon actually followed boxing right now but he doesn't and has said so on past episodes of PTI. I could care less what he has to say about the fight not getting made.
                    EXACTLY. Then Kornheiser goes, "I'll defer to you." Mike Wilbon is entitled to his opinion. He likes boxing as much as he likes dancing with the stars. Mike should have Manny come on and ask him directly do you want to fight floyd. If he says "my promoter telss..." mike should cut him off and ask, "not your promoter, what do you want to do?"

Unbiased journalism would be nice from ESPN.

Comment

When asked if pwill wants to fight wifebeater jr, pwill had this to say: "Wifebeater won't fight me because I don't have a vagina"

Comment

Working...
                      X