No announcement yet.

So i bought the Wii...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
    lol, you thought someone had made a stupider thread than your glass jaw thread. But you got self pwned because it's a joke thread. HAHAHA

You were trying to take the piss out of him. HAHAHAHA

I think you're insecure son.
    I'm not the one who tries to make fun of people,
    We all know he is having some fun with this thread like the fish hook, only ******s don't get it, example, you.
    Insecure, me? Probably but I atleast got the balls to admit it, instead of hiding **** like that, but please do go on, Its all good.

Comment

I got it. It seems from your first post that you didn't get it, as you were trying to take the piss out of him. Did it make you feel like a big man did it? Picking on a poor helpless e-******? lol what a phag.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
        I got it. It seems from your first post that you didn't get it, as you were trying to take the piss out of him. Did it make you feel like a big man did it? Picking on a poor helpless e-******? lol what a phag.
        Still, you deny it you ignorant bastard, now your trying to make me look like the bad guy. I don't make fun of people, as I am still learning myself, look at the fish hook thread, made a somekind of same post, the OP of this thread is having the time of his life making threads like these but you don't get it you see it serious, as in that my friend, you failed.
        Don't worry no hard feelings.

Comment

lol genryu just make a new name your never gonna live that thread down cuz that **** was just too funny!

Comment

I never got to see the thread, I will try to find it. I'm curious now.

Edit: I found it!
            Last edited by Brockton Lip; 10-08-2008, 07:41 PM. Reason: I found it

Comment

Hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
              X