No announcement yet.

ESPN: Mayweather team challenged Pacquiao's Cleto-Reyes gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
    So Pacquiao must have used the horse hair and foam punchers glove? because someone just told me the SAFETEC foams will say pro fight safetec on the thumbs, Pacs gloves don't say safetecs.

If on fightnight he has the safetec on the thumbs he is using the foams.
    Correct the safetecs have the label on the thumb. I hope not, but if the label is on the thumb on fight night, he is using the foam Reyes gloves.

Comment

• why does he have to be like this?

it's dishonorable

Comment

• Comment

• Should have put it in the contract Floyd.

Comment

• Floyd is going into the ring knowing he didn't get his way and will be punished by stallion hair gloves. I bet it's weird for him..the ego maniac that he is, that he's not much of an A side compared to his recent opponents. And not everyone (commission, network) is catering to his demands. Mannys just sitting back and smiling

Comment

• I knew he was gonna try and pull this shit. Very good that he was denied.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Should have put it in the contract Floyd.
                It actually was in the contract according to the article.

Comment

• Like Tyson said and all the *****'s waffled **** he is a scared, little man.

A first degree f4gg0t. This is exactly why I am done supporting him. I can't ever support such a blatant Fraud.

I seriously pray Manny knocks this lout unconscious and retires his ass for the good of the sport.

Comment

• Floyd needs to retire after tonight

Comment

• cmon now floyd.... really bro.
                      eh it wont even matter pacquiao still getting whooped.

and people gotta stop bringing up tyson, that guy is so butthurt and jealous of floyd its unbelievable

Comment

Working...
                      X