No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Arrives in South Africa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    I'm talking about what the Pacquiao obsessed have been doing since Roach let the cat out of the bag that his boy Pac and Ariza were up to some funny business. Since then Pac's brain dead army have been working overtime by evoking Mayweather's name. It's like they think everyone's stupid or something. Freddie implicated Manny in a doping allegation and we should want to talk about Mayweather? That's ****ing ******ed.

Bob Arum aka "Rob" Arum.
    Honestly I don't even know what the hell Roach was thinking. Maybe he was taking a shot at Ariza? Who knows.

If Manny had 3 failed A samples this place would be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Honestly I don't even know what the hell Roach was thinking. Maybe he was taking a shot at Ariza? Who knows.

If Manny had 3 failed A samples this place would be crazy.
      Maybe Roach knows the USS Pacquiao is a doomed ship and he's trying to ready his lifeboat before **** starts going sideways? Understand, this all came from Roach's own mouth so I think that makes this pretty controversial.

The focus is on Manny, not Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        The MLB does not have Olympic style drug testing or a strong drug testing protocol.

Arguably, boxing is moving ahead of the more popular leagues(MLB, NFL, NBA, MLS, etc) when it comes to drug testing. Because like it or not, the 3-4 month WADA/USADA testing that some boxers are doing, is more than what the MLBPA is doing. Here is a paragraph about Olympic Style Drug Testing from Wiki:

A-Rod and those other players that got ratted on would take urine tests after the game and pass the test, while on the stuff. You claim you saw the video, so you saw Boesch say he taught them how to beat urine testing and told them what to do specifically.

You do not do this with WADA/USADA, you can't, it's too difficult. The lowest amounts of PED's would get caught.
        Yes but even with vada Wada USada whatever fuvkin Ada u choose these guys fight twice a year that's 3 months of testing which leaves them 6 months of free juicing. Also what u gotta understand is these guys heredia Bosch conte has been doing this for 10-15 years they get the biggest names like a rod cuz they know how to beat the test

Comment

Floyd enjoying his life traveling the world....

Comment

As the photo appeared, you didn't see JR, you saw all these other folk. Then little jr appeared, with his mouth open hahahaha

Jr is not only ugly he is a little short s###!!

Gonna be Predator #2

It would be interesting to know if Sr ever ducked anyone? He did have the nuts to face SRL. SRL and Dundee knew how to defeat that shoulder roll and KO'd poor Sr, warmed that AZZZ UP real gooooooooodddddddddddd

Comment

I actually like that shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Say Mang, looks like he would take you with him as much as you adore him ?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  OH oh, sorry I forgot to ask:

IS your S### paid for ?

Comment

Originally posted by lillu89 View Post
                    Floyd looks just like sr in that second picture.
                    As oppose to who the milkman?

He's suppose to look like his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      Roach says this:

We get posts like this:

Can you please provide me the link to where Roach said this.
                      Not that I don't believe you but I'd like to know who he gave the interview to.

Comment

Working...
                      X