Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander is a dirty fooken fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon Alexander is a dirty fooken fighter!

I can't believe the sh it he is getting away with! Rabbit punches, low blows, elbows, forearms to the face! And Smogger hasn't done sh it! Alexander didn't need to fight dirty to win.

He is an elbowing, back of head hitting, clinching, running coward. He is ugly as fokk too lol. I'm steaming nyahah lol. Fokk that hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      I can't believe the sh it he is getting away with! Rabbit punches, low blows, elbows, forearms to the face! And Smogger hasn't done sh it! Alexander didn't need to fight dirty to win.
      I don't think he is a dirty fighter in general, but this fight, yes, he definitely pulled some dirty tricks, but Maidana wasn't exactly Mr. Clean in there either.

Comment

Maidana has always been a dirty fighter and was fighting dirty tonight. If someone is fighting dirty against you, by all means, I would do the same back.

Its a fight, but people seem to forget. I prefer a fighter who fights back dirty instead of just *****ing about it.

Comment

Maidana constantly hit on the break and also hit Alexander with his shoulder a few times when they were tied up. Stop complaining. Maidana lost because Alexander is the much better boxing and fighter in general.

Comment

Oh my god. Maidana hit him low as well. Yes, Alexander holds a lot, but it's not illegal. Alexander beat Marcos down, accept it.

Comment

don't know if i can call him a dirty fighter but what i will say is that he messed up by pushing down on maidana after landing that shot on the chin...would have been a KD if he wouldn't have tried to play a little dirty. ****ed himself over with that one.

Comment

Hey, Maidana was hitting on the breaks. so why not allow Alex some dirty
                tactics?

Comment

Maidana is a dirty fighter! Devon just gave him his own medicine and he didn't like it

Comment

Such a dirty fight from both fighters, just terrible.

Comment

Working...
                    X