No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tavoris Cloud Decisions Campillo in a Harsh Robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tavoris Cloud Decisions Campillo in a Harsh Robbery

American Bank Center, Corpus Christi, Texas - Gabriel Campillo (21-4-1, 8KOs) survived two bad knockdowns in the first round and appeared to dominate most of the next eleven, but the two of the three official judges gave the decision to IBF light heavyweight champion Tavoris Cloud (24-0, 19KOs). The scores were 115-111 for Campillo, 114-112 and 116-110 for Cloud.

[Click Here To Read More]

I am a huge Cloud fan but this was a ROBBERY!!!!!!!! Cloud can learn from this fight and still has so few fights for a "champ", but this was a Don King robbery!!!!

Comment

You have to watch the fight in slow motion.

Comment

i feel so sorry for campillo, dude fought the fight of his life and was blatantly robbed. judges need to be suspended immediately

Comment

116-110 by David Robertson, worst card ever?

Comment

always said cloud is way overhyped will get destroyed by dawson or hopkins. **** i think pascal ko's him. worst robbery ive seen in a long time. worse than lara-williams. that was a clinic.

Comment

Cloud won. 2 KDs and he was the aggressor through the fight. It was close but he won.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                American Bank Center, Corpus Christi, Texas - Gabriel Campillo (21-4-1, 8KOs) survived two bad knockdowns in the first round and appeared to dominate most of the next eleven, but the two of the three official judges gave the decision to IBF light heavyweight champion Tavoris Cloud (24-0, 19KOs). The scores were 115-111 for Campillo, 114-112 and 116-110 for Cloud.

[Click Here To Read More]
                Awful decision. I didn't even know who campillo was, and he kicked cloud's ass. But for the first round, it was a landslide.

Comment

116-110 cloud, WTF ???

Comment

Texas is ridiculous. Wow. Paulie revisted!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X