Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm due for a phone upgrade - Android or iPhone or A Nother?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm due for a phone upgrade - Android or iPhone or A Nother?

Just got a call saying I'm able to get an upgrade on my phone. I've got a iPhone 3G, I think (it's the basic one), and I really do like it and an upgrade to iPhone 4 would be fine - but the sales rep really sold the Android to me (and I'll be getting it cheaper too).

Now, before anyone says "google it, b*tch", I'd just like to say that BSL has always been very helpful when I've had these sorts of questions, so hopefully you guys can come through for me again

Thanks, people.

Originally posted by Steroidgio View Post
    Just got a call saying I'm able to get an upgrade on my phone. I've got a iPhone 3G, I think (it's the basic one), and I really do like it and an upgrade to iPhone 4 would be fine - but the sales rep really sold the Android to me (and I'll be getting it cheaper too).

Now, before anyone says "google it, b*tch", I'd just like to say that BSL has always been very helpful when I've had these sorts of questions, so hopefully you guys can come through for me again

Thanks, people.
    first off, you're in NSB

second,

Comment

You know, I used to always wonder how people could be so ******ed as to post a thread in the wrong forum. I mean, how careless can you be, just to fire off a thread without looking to see it's in the right place. Dumb ****s.

PS. Please move this thread to the Lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Steroidgio View Post
        You know, I used to always wonder how people could be so ******ed as to post a thread in the wrong forum. I mean, how careless can you be, just to fire off a thread without looking to see it's in the right place. Dumb ****s.

PS. Please move this thread to the Lounge.
        LOOOOL

Comment

Working...
        X