No announcement yet.

Shaq, Kobe, Lebron, Pippen, Howard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaq, Kobe, Lebron, Pippen, Howard?

Who you got? if you started a team and could choose either one in there prime who you got?
    Shaq
    52.17%
    Kobe
    13.04%
    Lebron
    34.78%
    Pippen
    0.00%

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
    Who you got? if you started a team and could choose either one in there prime who you got?
    I think kobe will be the best of all those players but if you are starting a team, there's no way you can't take Shaq.

What he gives you as far as double and triple teaming is to valuable to your team. He's the most dominant player of the modern era. He's our version of Wilt Chamberlain.

Shaq in his prime was unstoppable.

Comment

Pippen wasn't on the same league with the other 3

Comment

i picked Shaq cuz he was huge nd unstoppable in his prime
        i dont see Kobe or LeBron as important cuz i dont feel they would be as big of a factor as Shaq

Comment

lol @ pippen being an option

Comment

Leborn stil have reach his full potental so I going right now Kobe is abit better but Leborn will beat him eventually

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
              lol, how the **** is pippen on that list? I still don't understand why ppl overrate him so much. yes, he was a really good player, but he isn't a legend. those other players on that list are gonna be considered legends when they retire. Pippen is no where near that.

Comment

i would have to take lebron, kobe and shaq have always been on good teams there whole career where as lebron has never had a good team and was still able to make it to the champ

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  lol, how the **** is pippen on that list? I still don't understand why ppl overrate him so much. yes, he was a really good player, but he isn't a legend. those other players on that list are gonna be considered legends when they retire. Pippen is no where near that.
                  you buggin the **** out if you don't consider pippen a legend,pippen was the 1st player to be labled a g/f and was un guardable until grant hill came to the league

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    you buggin the **** out if you don't consider pippen a legend,pippen was the 1st player to be labled a g/f and was un guardable until grant hill came to the league
                    Pippen is an ATG not a Legend. That is a slap on the face to real legends. only a select few should get that nod. I am well aware of how good he was cuz the Bulls were my favorite team in the 90's but I wouldn't put him at that high a level.

I would say only the top 15 players in the nba all-time should be considered legends and pippen isn't even a top 30 IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X