Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr vs. Pernell Whitaker..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    In this one I'd expect both to be comfortable, both of them have solid chins, both have been in there with stronger punchers, as well as very good hand speed. So I wouldn't expect either to be too tentative. In this case Mayweather has both a jab/ right hook to worry about, on top of that Whitaker's superior inside game.

Granted Whitaker wasn't the same fighter but McGirt had success leading with the right hand, Mayweather is likely to do more, I don't know man
    Well definitely no KO in this one. I see an ugly decision for either but with Mayweather being the aggressor, he might come of out on top of a controversial one.

Comment

Sweet Pea by SD

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Whitaker humiliates floyd, easily.
        Whitaker and Floyd got the balls to move up....unlike that piece of cowardly clown-faced trash golovkin.

GGG stands for

Got Girly Gonads

Comment

Originally posted by The Champions View Post
          Whitaker and Floyd got the balls to move up....unlike that piece of cowardly clown-faced trash golovkin.

GGG stands for

Got Girly Gonads
          Are you 12?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Well definitely no KO in this one. I see an ugly decision for either but with Mayweather being the aggressor, he might come of out on top of a controversial one.
            Though Whitaker was an underrated puncher I'd expect that much as well. Showboating is a big no no for Whitaker in this one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
              Mayweather jr. vs. Whitaker Who do you think would win?. Would it be a boring fight?.
              Pernell all day.....

Comment

Damn this a tough fight to call. Definitely wouldn't be boring to me and that is all I care about.

Comment

Though Whitaker was an underrated puncher I'd expect that much as well. Showboating is a big no no for Whitaker in this one too.
                  No way. Floyd plays is safe and loses a decision

Comment

Yep -- both are underrated punchers, actually. Man, I don't ****ing know. At times, I think - in the lower divisions - Pea's backtracking could hurt him. At welter, him staying in the pocket would probably be his best strategy but even without using his legs as much he still sorta fought backing up. And they both would struggle to land clean punches. Yo no se, meng

Comment

Originally posted by Achcauhtli View Post
                      Pernell all day.....
                      Floyd all day.

At 1:30 AM

Floyd is in the GYM

At 1:30 AM

Pernell is in the CRACKHOUSE.

Comment

Working...
                      X