Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey G drops Pac in 9...at least that is what Pelos Garcia says....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    so Pac couldn't stop Algerie but he would drop MG in 6? logic?
    If Salido hurt Mikey at FW, what do you think a JW Pacquiao will do to him? Garcia is very good but getting Pac at 140 is not in the same universe as Salido at FW.

Comment

Pac makes him quit

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Facts is not your strong point, that's obvious.
        The only fact I got wrong was who sued whom in that case. They went to court and 50 had to give TR money in order to promote Gamboa and/or he fought for Top Rank. But it is what it is, he wants to go with Al Haymon and fight bums and there is nothing wrong with that. You just don't get any respect from boxing fans from it, just ask Danny how that turned out. Ask Floyd too while you're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
          Mikey got put on his ASS by burgos. He wouldnt last 12 with pac.
          I need vid!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

garcia is really good, but a southpaw like pacquiao i think stops him, he's not that hard to hit when against southpaws, pacquiao would definitely catch him with his patented jab-cross, and garcia's chin is weak

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              garcia is really good, but a southpaw like pacquiao i think stops him, he's not that hard to hit when against southpaws, pacquiao would definitely catch him with his patented jab-cross, and garcia's chin is weak

Comment

Working...
              X