Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Female in my sig FINALLY shows what's under the Bra!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Female in my sig FINALLY shows what's under the Bra!

No nudity so no bannings for me hahahaha. Close enough to get the........errr...job done though.

She is honestly "Here take all the money that I have" beautiful. You know she's left many men broke.

You are impressed with video wh0res? THey take BBC for teh lulz and get paid in cocaine.

You do know you can pay a few grand to these girls for an in-call? If you out of state just provide them money.

These girls are the dirtiest girls in the business, i find them sick and ugly, let me say it again: THEY ARE ALL CHEAP WH0RES WHO SELL THEIR BODY's FOR DRUGS AND MONEY, THEY HAVE NO STANDARDS OR NO SHAME, SO IF U GOT SOME CASH U CAN HIT HER UP.

When did being a Video Ho make people attracted to these ugly ass girls with 3meter asses and ugly fake ****? and a face that looks like a horse.

Comment

what race is she?

Comment

I bet you she's a real ornery bitch.

Comment

The second video was hot, I ain't gonna lie. But I gave the TS red k before I saw the vid...I take it back.

Comment

fail!!!...

Comment

"My precious username. I want to avoid getting banned.. My precious post count is so high and I got so much e-points"

STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by vas_deferens View Post
                "My precious username. I want to avoid getting banned.. My precious post count is so high and I got so much e-points"

STFU.
                Are you gonna take that DJ Enema?

Comment

bitch is ghetto trash anyway with her ass tattoo and giant lard ass

Comment

Funny how you can make a thread and all the racist ignorant dick eating *******s come out of the woodworks. Don't you peons have anything better to do?

Comment

Working...
                    X