Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't see anyone beating Errol Spence at Welterweight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the only person he loses to at WW is that Russian dude .

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
      May and Pac being possible exceptions.......

Have sat back and watched his last 5 fights recently.........dude is a BEAST!

If you disagree, please elaborate why.........
      I agree. At 147 he is the best today in my opinion and that would include Mayweather if he comes back. He does have a lot to prove and if he can't take a good punch then I would change my mind. Welterweights like Garcia, Porter and Thurman have no intention of fighting him. They have eyes and they see what a dangerous fighter he is. Look at the difference between how Khan did against Algieri compared with the vicious beat down Spence gave Algieri.

Comment

I think the kid still has a lot to prove. I'm not sure he will remain at WW long enough to solidify the WW division.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          He's an interesting fighter but he still has a lot to prove. Love to see him against Thurman or Brook. If he's the real deal he could become a mainstream star.
          Originally posted by elgu View Post
          I think those 2 beat him.
          why doesnt floyd fight him???

instead its danny garcia....

after beating the worst welterweight he can find for his 2nd fake retirement to duck another loaded welterweight division.

Comment

buy eyeglasses

Comment

Only punches at one speed, open to right hands. He looks good but beatable.

Comment

Brook does to much holding for me...that's not really a skill and my opinion.....they both don't have a answer for errol's body work.....we will see as always i respect everyone's opinion......
                Brook does too much holding for me too. I personally would disqualify fighters like Brook for holding, but currently it is being allowed.

Comment

Thanks for mentioning a retired and semi-retired fighter off that bat so we can throw your opinion right out the window.

Since you aren't to be taken seriously, you get one liner responses with no elaboration, because you don't deserve it.

Cats who walk out of a coffin and body Errol Spence right now:

Bradley
                  Maidana
                  Brook
                  Khan

Comment

Very easy answer! The entire history of boxing shows that you win some and lose some and so will Spence. And also at some point Spence will beat a fighter who beats another fighter who ends up beating him in a triangle that has repeated itself time and again. That has held true for the Welterweights of the 70's, 80's, 90's and 2K and beyond. Spence, Porter, Thurman, etc., etc., will repeat history. Spence will not go unbeaten against all of the top Welterweights and the Welterweights who will appear on the scene in a few years.
                    Last edited by richardt; 05-01-2016, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      why doesnt floyd fight him???

instead its danny garcia....

after beating the worst welterweight he can find for his 2nd fake retirement to duck another loaded welterweight division.
                      I rather see Floyd against a proven fighter. errol is still pretty green. If he scores a big win over a top fighter then a fight with Floyd makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X