No announcement yet.

Who should Jermall Charlo face next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Vanes or Clottey.
    Both UGLY fighters to look good against though.

Comment

Maybe Andrade if he's ready to fight again? If not, Vanes.

There's a group of good young fighters coming through at 154, Castano, Andrade, Williams, the Charlo bros.

Comment

Jermall Charlo vs Michel Soro NEXT

Comment

Just finished watching the fight, Carlo looked like a beast against K9

Suprised more people aren't talking about this fight , 154 a deep division so I'd be cool with Vanes, Trout , Andrade , Soro, Williams , Clottey , Mundine , Kirkland , Nelson

Comment

Charlo vs Lara seems like the best fight to make, but obviously that isn't happening. Vanes don't seem like an awful option.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Jermall Charlo vs Trout would be a good fight
              I want Trout to fight Williams first. Too much has been said at this point for them not to square off.

Winner of that fight would makea great opponent for Charlo.

Ive only watched highlights of Charlo's fight but he looks very good. I was impressed by his brother when he fought Rosado and was told by a few on here to watch out for Jermall because he was even better. Could be some exciting times ahead for 154 if the right fights are made

Comment

Clottey, Trout, J. Rock Williams, John Jackson

Comment

Nelson, Jackson, Williams, or Soro. But I have a feeling they're going to milk it.

Comment

Working...
                  X