No announcement yet.

Worst Job Interviews You Been On?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    well im not unemployed i've been doing some 1099 projects, but im looking for a w2 fulltime position still lol

and i never made lady killer threads or at least i stopped cuz that one weirdo was all obsessed with me always calling me a womanizer in every thread i posted in even if it had nothing to do with women?

he's a virgin. at the very least, it's clear that he's sexually inexperienced. he does the same thing with me because i'm jacked. the attention can be flattering.

i'm just messing with you. he's probably serious.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      he's a virgin. at the very least, it's clear that he's sexually inexperienced. he does the same thing with me because i'm jacked. the attention can be flattering.

i'm just messing with you. he's probably serious.
      yeah i know ure good peoples

but it was just weird how obsessed that guy was with me he like would post in every thread i posted even if it was purely a boxing topic he somehow would bring up smashing chicks into that thread like a stalker. very strange guy.

Comment

Had one today, its always really awkward talking with HR people and their general questions. Would rather talk with the supervisor or someone who has actually done the job you are applying for and knows something about it. HR is just there to find out why you would be wrong for the job rather than finding the right candidates, its a job basically anyone could do.

Comment

once interviewers see I've been a GM for the last several years and had several properties under me they just write me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Had one today, its always really awkward talking with HR people and their general questions. Would rather talk with the supervisor or someone who has actually done the job you are applying for and knows something about it. HR is just there to find out why you would be wrong for the job rather than finding the right candidates, its a job basically anyone could do.
            yeah I hate HR they are usually dumb fat older ladies who are pretty much glorified receptionists who just got to where they are cause they couldn't do anything else.

one HR lady straight up told me she wont push me onto the hiring managers cause my resume was full of my GM duties but not specifically sales and i had to explain to her that i was the GM in charge of all departments including sales for the last 8 years and she said since i dont have that specifically in writing in my resume in those exact words she won't push me forward.

i was thinking wow this fat beyotch was on a total power trip.

Comment

yeah I hate HR they are usually dumb fat older ladies who are pretty much glorified receptionists who just got to where they are cause they couldn't do anything else.

one HR lady straight up told me she wont push me onto the hiring managers cause my resume was full of my GM duties but not specifically sales and i had to explain to her that i was the GM in charge of all departments including sales for the last 8 years and she said since i dont have that specifically in writing in my resume in those exact words she won't push me forward.

i was thinking wow this fat beyotch was on a total power trip.
              That is crazy, sometimes when you make some logical conclusion these HR people look at you like you are crazy and are going on with something like, "but, but da paper work doe".

I am knee deep in career transition or really moving from jobs to an actual career and in the process of getting some training though still need something for the time being.

I use this career service in my area, they are really helpful with pointers and information. Even have people who will do mock interviews with you. I am getting a real schooling and knew as much about the workforce as someone who doesn't watch boxing knows about the sport that thinks its just guys punching one another.

Comment

Working...
              X