No announcement yet.

Can't Wait for Kovalev to "Nate Campbell" Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
    LMAO, people still think Kovalev isnt a great BOXER. Hilarious. Dude Made Hopkins look pathetic even is he is old. Hopkins would easily neutralize Stevgensons one dimensional attack.
    Well honestly, I don't think anyone considers Kovalev to be a great boxer.

Comment

Kovalev by destruction of the French Canadian.

Comment

Dan cov isn't trolling, he's just a really, really poor judge of talent. He frequently overhypes and misreads the most average of boxers. Robert Marroquin & Ajose Olusegun are just two of the more famous examples of this.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Bika is awful, I agree but that is a testament to how tough he is. Zero doubt in my mind he holds a shot better than Kovalev and most if not all at LHW currently.

Kovalev has awful balance himself. Hes a trainwreck waiting too happen. Everytime I see him he looks worse.

He'll get caught squaring himself up. He has a punchers chance of course but I think Stevenson beats him easy more often than not. Bad style match up.
          Yea right. Kovalev is the better fighter overall. Stevenson's the one with the puncher's chance.

Comment

Bika is awful, I agree but that is a testament to how tough he is. Zero doubt in my mind he holds a shot better than Kovalev and most if not all at LHW currently.

Kovalev has awful balance himself. Hes a trainwreck waiting too happen. Everytime I see him he looks worse.

He'll get caught squaring himself up. He has a punchers chance of course but I think Stevenson beats him easy more often than not. Bad style match up.
            Why are you trolling about this now? I know you always favored Stevenson, but now you're trolling about it?

Comment

Honestly, thought Stevenson was very one dimensional tonight. Don't know if his style is always like this, but he is very left hand happy. Always countering the jab with the left hand, or lead straight left, no variation in punches. Kind of annoying, very one dimensional tonight. Off balance a lot, when he does through the jab, gets off balance as he's circling. The hook is there against him when he is circling to his right, again off balance, and has a kind of lazy jab that drops. Lead right is there against him, not very good defense. Again very one dimensional, seems to rely alot on his power. See Kovalev as more complete fighter, good pressure fighter with variation in punches.
              Last edited by sparkman0811; 04-04-2015, 05:29 PM.

Comment

After watching the bout I am pretty sure Kovalev will win going away. He is just much more versatile than Stevenson. Stevenson is like Pac before the Morales fight. Just a killer left hand. If he had a right hook he would be 10x the fighter he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  After watching the bout I am pretty sure Kovalev will win going away. He is just much more versatile than Stevenson. Stevenson is like Pac before the Morales fight. Just a killer left hand. If he had a right hook he would be 10x the fighter he is now.
                  Both have defensive deficiencies kovalev is a better boxer Stevenson is more fleet of foot and has better hand speed. Stevenson has a history of being chinny. Kovalev can be countered. I like krusher to win but wouldn't be surprised by either outcome

Comment

He will counter the cr4p out of the clumsy robotic Kovalev.
                    Slow, no head movement, pathetic balance, constantly pulling back in straight lines.

Stevenson will K.O him in 3-4. Kovalev has regressed and looks like a 45yr old fighter.
                    Not sure if serious.... or just clueless about boxing. It won't be an easy fight but kovalev would definitely be the favorite.

WTF did I just read? Do you know what you're watching?

Comment

Favour kova slightly if he is patient

If not, he will get KO'ed

Comment

Working...
                      X