Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would a win over Bradley rank on Floyds resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would a win over Bradley rank on Floyds resume?

The past undefeated #3 p4p version of Tim Bradley??

& the current, 1 loss, 1 draw version???

equal to Canelo..

though I'd argue, Bradley has a better resume then Canelo.. But since Canelo was a bigger man than Floyd, I'll give Floyd his credit.. for the fight at CW 152.

Comment

Originally posted by crowntowntaps View Post
      The past undefeated #3 p4p version of Tim Bradley??

& the current, 1 loss, 1 draw version???
      The undefeated version,coming of of the Pacquiao,provodnikov,and Marquez wins? That would be in Floyd's top 5 wins.

Comment

Bradley is an average WW. So to me he's no different than Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
          The undefeated version,coming of of the Pacquiao,provodnikov,and Marquez wins? That would be in Floyd's top 5 wins.
          The first Pac fight decision stunk.

Comment

The current Bradley? Just ahead of maidana win

Comment

A win over Bradley would hold more value than Floyd's wins over Guerrero, JMM and Ortiz. It would be on par with Floyd's wins over Maidana or a win over Khan.

Comment

Undefeated Bradley would be a good win. Now, not so much. Maidana level.

Comment

If Bradley goes ahead and wins a title at 154 it will carry a bit more value. Bradley got a gift win against Pac although not by some of the margins some claimed. However, Bradley did prove he was the best at 140 even if the fight with Khan never went through. Bradley did get a draw in which i felt he won a close fight. The second Pacquiao bout did show the heart and courage of Bradley who fought well for 12 rounds and stood standing.

At the moment it would rank among his top 6 or 7 wins. The five best May wins are in no order: Corrales, Castillo (2nd fight), De La Hoya (fully hydrated DLH), Cotto, and Canelo. I can't put Hatton or Mosley higher than those under those circumtances.

Comment

Working...
                  X