Clear All

This is probably right up your street OP

http://hnn.us/article/1109

But I suggest you read this afterwards before you get too carried away

http://www.snopes.com/history/americ...ln-kennedy.asp

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Reading.

So in short your conspiracy theory is utterly incorrect but here is some more irrelevant twaddle about Lincoln and Kennedy?
      How is it incorrect? Please elaborate. Was there no conspiracy amongst JFK?

Lincoln and Kennedy had an interest in non interest currency.

In 1963 the president of the US is murdered and the Warren commission is in charge of the reasons why he was killed? Please

It was Oswald wasn't it
      Last edited by Beercules; 01-05-2014, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        This is probably right up your street OP

http://hnn.us/article/1109

But I suggest you read this afterwards before you get too carried away

http://www.snopes.com/history/americ...ln-kennedy.asp
        Yes and the Gulf of Tonkin was legitimate right ?

Comment

These conspiracy theories are so stupid. A CSA sympathizer hotted up Lincoln and some loser hotted up JFK.

That's the WHOLE story.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

In 1963 the president of the US is murdered and the Warren commission is in charge of the reasons why he was killed? Please

It was Oswald wasn't it
            Yes and the Gulf of Tonkin was legitimate right ?
            The tin-hat wearing conspi****** has been unmasked, you can all go about your business.

Comment

The tin-hat wearing conspi****** has been unmasked, you can all go about your business.
              Why is it they have to believe all the conspiracies, rather than just one or two?

Comment

It was Oswald wasn't it
                Just to prove that I was paying attention, the OP is claiming that there were only two presidents ever assassinated in the United States and the thing they had in common was that they expressed an interest in an interest free currency. It was then pointed out that OP had missed fifty percent of the presidents who were successfully assassinated, and neither of the others had expressed such an interest.

I then pointed out a further, what, 13 other presidents who were either victims of attempts on their lives or victims of plots against their lives.

Out of 44 presidents (well, 43 presidents, Grover Cleveland was president twice) there were 17 of them who had at least one serious assassination plot, whether successful or not, made against them. 38% of presidents.

So apparently your theory is stupid.

Comment

Just to prove that I was paying attention, the OP is claiming that there were only two presidents ever assassinated in the United States and the thing they had in common was that they expressed an interest in an interest free currency. It was then pointed out that OP had missed fifty percent of the presidents who were successfully assassinated, and neither of the others had expressed such an interest.

I then pointed out a further, what, 13 other presidents who were either victims of attempts on their lives or victims of plots against their lives.

Out of 44 presidents (well, 43 presidents, Grover Cleveland was president twice) there were 17 of them who had at least one serious assassination plot, whether successful or not, made against them. 38% of presidents.

So apparently your theory is stupid.
                  Wrong. I didn't claim that there was ONLY 2 presidential assassinations in the United States. But the most significant 2 are who? Kennedy and Lincoln.

Oswald killed Kennedy? Show me the proof.

Who is Alex Hidell?

Do you know that they put Oswalds voice to stress tests, a form of lie detection when he said 'I'm just a patsy' and wanna know what's crazy? He PASSED meaning he was telling the truth.

You truly believe the Warren Comission?

Comment

Why is it they have to believe all the conspiracies, rather than just one or two?
                    Look above ^ and tell me how Oswald killed Kennedy.

The point is Lincoln and JFK both pushed for an interest free currency and both has their brains blown out in public

Comment

Because conspi****** nonsense isn't, as they claim, a result of critical thinking and extraordinary evidence. It's an entire worldview based in first principle on the conceit that everything you know is wrong making them unusually insightful and intelligent. It's really rather sad.

Wrong. I didn't claim that there was ONLY 2 presidential assassinations in the United States.
                      Your exact words were:

[ Kennedy and Lincoln]

Are the only presidents to insist on interest free currency. Both are the only presidents murdered in the United States.
                      Yes your opening post was to claim that Kennedy and Lincoln were "the only" assassinated presidents. "The only".

Oswald killed Kennedy? Show me the proof.

Who is Alex Hidell?

Do you know that they put Oswalds voice to stress tests, a form of lie detection when he said 'I'm just a patsy' and wanna know what's crazy? He PASSED meaning he was telling the truth.
                      You know all of this is babble, right? In the debunking business it's called the Gish Gallop after the technique of "debating" used by creationist Duane Gish which consists of quickly throwing up multiple talking points in the hope that one will be missed by the opponent and can then be brought up later as a sort of gotcha. "Ahaaa so the autopsy reports, psychological profile, evidence placing him at the scene of the crime and stated intentions may all point to him being the gunman but YOU DIDN'T SAY WHY HE HAD A FAKE ID CARD!"

What's the matter? Chemtrails got yer tongue?

You truly believe the Warren Comission?
                      Can you provide one reason, in detail and with backing evidence, not to?

Comment

Working...
                      X