Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you reccomend going into any kind of military branch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and dont listen to the people who tell you that there's too much bs in the military esp the ones who have never joined the military ...everywhere you go , there will always be BS ...

Comment

hell yea i do

-USMC CREW-

Comment

There's benefits though, I just would never do something where I'd possibly go into combat or something.

My best friend was in the Navy, and not only gets his school paid for, he receives like 1500 month just to attend school. Plus free healthcare, I mean there's a lot of benefits too.

Comment

Air Force...they call it the chair force for a reason

Comment

Job Training in the Military, as mentioned by previous posters, amounts to dick in the real world. However, you got dat GI Bill to look forward to once you graduate.

I would have really liked to join the Navy. I was thinking of going in as an office after I graduated college, but my asthma came back pretty bad out of nowhere a few years ago. Immediate disqualifier.

Anyway, if it's something you genuinely want to do, then do it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              No........

I graduated high school, took a few college classes and got a retail job when I was 18. Now I'm 31 and am a district manager, and make a solid income.
              haha bro thats the plan i was hoping to go thrrough. i am interested in managment, just waiting for a job opportunity that i can climb in. whether it be retail or something else. im just getting no call backs so now im stuck not knowing what to do. hopefuly this t mobile sale job i recently had an interview for comes through

Comment

Working...
              X