Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez, Chavez Returns in Play, Rematch in The Mix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez learned alot from his last fight, he'll come better prepared this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
      Outside of financial reasons i see no reason for a rematch,Chavez just isn't that good at all and will get beat up again.
      Chavez jr. El Vaca De Dinero. They dont call him that for any reason. who the hell is martinez going to fight that will generate even one third of what he made fighting Chavez jr and at his age one fight for huge money or 3 fights for the same amount he would make just fighting chavez jr.

Its not rocket science people. Everyone talking shit like its about boxing and who won and who did this are dumb cause its not for anything other then the money for Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        you still sound like a HATER who has his feelings hurt over boxers. HAHA.
        feeling hurt over what? the guy i was rooting for won ******. you're the one that looks like a cum guzzling bandwagon fan. is the only reason you like or watch boxing because you know mexicans are good at it? yeah i'm done talking to some idiot who doesn't even really like or understand the sport. stick to elie seckbach videos on youtube clown.

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
        thanks for the neg ****,did I make your ***** hurt?? hahaha
        i red k'ed you because you're a waste of space on here (and probably in real life too). you and boss pig are nothing but pro-mexican trolls that should stick to twitter and youtube where scum and casual fans reside. and don't act like you're not trolling on here,

YA TU SABE PAPI!
        lol at all the butthurt saca sejas. Cruz looks like the typical porto rican "papi"(No ****),makes you wonder how many more bori booty bandits are in the closet.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          and you sound like a bitch.

i never once predicted martinez would ice chavez ala williams II. i always said if chavez wasn't able to take all of martinez's shots, then he'd get stopped eventually, late. he was able to take them, but i always said martinez would school him and he did. yeah of course i was shocked when he got dropped in the last round, who wasn't? anyone watching the first 11 rounds would have been.
          reason i called his fans "stupid asses" is because they are. they think he's some kind of reincarnation of his dad when he isn't. the reason he looks good at MW is because he's got close to a 20 lb advantage on his opponents come fight night. he's able to eat and dish out punishment better with his size. until he moves up to SMW, then i won't see him as anything more than an average at best slugger. yeah he dropped and rocked martinez, seeing as martinez was exhausted and had injuries already when the KD happened, i don't put too much merit into it. have him move up to 168 and rock someone like abraham or froch then i'll give him his props.

godoy lost his last fight, he's done being the wbc mando i think...
          Roach almost stopped it and you was a close to being right as Chavez was to a KO, look at the 12th again, NO ONE that is close to being KO'd bends down and touches his toes, then slaps his gloves together and goes at a dude, Chavez landed many clean shots with half a round to go. Martinez took em and fired back that is the most over rated Knock Down in recent memory.

Comment

Comical and sad. But that's boxing.

Comment

feeling hurt over what? the guy i was rooting for won ******. you're the one that looks like a cum guzzling bandwagon fan. is the only reason you like or watch boxing because you know mexicans are good at it? yeah i'm done talking to some idiot who doesn't even really like or understand the sport. stick to elie seckbach videos on youtube clown.
              Your an idiot and a clown, I talk boxing here about every race and what not. Dumb fucks like you just assume oh mexican he roots for mexican blah blah blah. Just a cop out to write someone off.

Makes you feel better do it.

Martinez a bitch with dollar signs in his eyes, of course he gonna rematch chavez jr, so all this what he did to chavez jr is irrelevant. Its only about the money at this point in his career, Oh you think him calling out pacquaio was cause boxing need that fight no its for the money, him calling out Mayweather is cause boxing need that fight NO, you think him calling out chavez jr all these years was for boxing NO, everyone knew chavez jr will 99% chance of losing to Martinez LOL but he called him out for the money. And now he will rematch him for the money.

Martinez aint nothing but money hungry this point in his career and rightfully so he cant possibly have much more years in boxing left in him. This fight he had to get surgery, stitches and he had his hands broken or whatever. LOL. His time is coming to a end sooner then later.
              Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 11-07-2012, 10:48 PM.

Comment

they're going to promote the rematch off of one round.
                It was a hell of a round though.

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                Folks should also remember Martinez didn't hold or play for time, he stood and fought his way out of trouble, he should get some kudos for that kind of bravery.
                He probably doesn't know how to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  Your an idiot and a clown, I talk boxing here about every race and what not. Dumb fucks like you just assume oh mexican he roots for mexican blah blah blah. Just a cop out to write someone off.

Makes you feel better do it.

Martinez a bitch with dollar signs in his eyes, of course he gonna rematch chavez jr, so all this what he did to chavez jr is irrelevant. Its only about the money at this point in his career, Oh you think him calling out pacquaio was cause boxing need that fight no its for the money, him calling out Mayweather is cause boxing need that fight NO, you think him calling out chavez jr all these years was for boxing NO, everyone knew chavez jr will 99% chance of losing to Martinez LOL but he called him out for the money. And now he will rematch him for the money.

Martinez aint nothing but money hungry this point in his career and rightfully so he cant possible have much more years in boxing instore for him. This fight he had to get surgery, stitches and he had his hands broken or whatever. LOL. Its time is comming to a end sooner then later.
                  Well he wont get a chance to beat the wheels off of Chavez again, he will lose to Macklin. Probably get 5 mill just in the gate in that soccer stadium in Agentina

Comment

$El Dinero De Vaca$ keeps Sergio's refrigerator full, you guys should thank him. lol

Comment

i red k'ed you because you're a waste of space on here (and probably in real life too). you and boss pig are nothing but pro-mexican trolls that should stick to twitter and youtube where scum and casual fans reside. and don't act like you're not trolling on here,
                      Sorry to have disturbed you oh great knowledgeable boxing guru. I had no idea that being a pro-mexican boxing fan equaled trolling. Oh and Please do tell us how much you've accomplished on here(and in real life too).

Comment

Working...
                      X