No announcement yet.

Manny's best weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny's best weight?

Like the thread title says. In your opinion what was his best fighting weight?
    Welterweight
    8.89%
    JR Welter
    35.56%
    Lightweight
    13.33%
    Super Feather
    20.00%
    Featherweight
    20.00%
    Other
    2.22%

The poll is expired.

his most prolific and grand accomplishments were at WW, but that's only because of his size. that's what made his run remarkable. the WW he fought weren't great fighters, though. they were either past their best, or just never great fighters.

he has wins over marquez, barrera, and morales. that sounds damn good on the resume of a FW. 122-130 is where he accomplished the most in terms of beating the best fighters he would face.

Comment

Featherweight. It's where his true best, break-out win originates from and it's also where the Marquez wars originates from.

Comment

126 and 130.

Comment

I think his best weight today would be 135. He gave two great performances against Dias and Hatton at an age when men have stopped growing. He weighed in at 138 for Hatton with ease so I am sure taking off 3 more pounds and staying strong would be no problem. There is only one lightweight in the world that would have much of a chance to beat him and he is fighting that man on December 8th.

Comment

prob 126 or 130 but it will always be tainted cuz hes likely on steroids

Comment

Voted 130lb on a different day I'd vote 126lb. Really see his deeds there as a merger.

Comment

I voted 140 because that is where he can eat good and still make weight but I think at 135 he would be even better. Super featherweight would be a struggle now.

135 is where till date he could still be looking devastating.

Comment

145 and 150.....................trippin, i sat 126,130

Comment

At this point his best would be 140.

Comment

Working...
                    X