Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Convention/Obama's speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clinton smacked it out the park yesterday, and Obama hit a Grand slam tonight. He sure has my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
      Clinton smacked it out the park yesterday, and Obama hit a Grand slam tonight. He sure has my vote.

I never would have guessed.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        I never would have guessed.
        Obama just has a way with words. lol. nah, but in all seriousness I just don't trust Romney.

Comment

We have seen some very talented speakers in these 2 conventions...but that's sizzle...not steak.

Comment

Obama for President!!

Comment

Pretty decent speech, but like Romney's pretty light on specifics. Clinton's was better, but he dragged on too long.

Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 09-07-2012, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Here's my favorite part of President Obama's speech:

On the Republican Economic Plan: "They want your vote, but they don't want you to know their plan. And that's because all they have to offer is the same prescriptions they've had for the last 30 years. Have a surplus? Try a tax cut. Deficit too high — try another.

Feel a cold coming on? Take two tax cuts, roll back some regulations, and call us in the morning."

Comment

Clinton shits on him as far as how well he speaks.

Comment

It was fine. Unfortunately, this convention will be overshadowed by the ruckus and Fox's "War on God" or whatever ridiculous title they've given it.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      Chris Christie had a pretty awesome speech as well. I honestly wish he was running against Obama.
                      Running as what? Christie is a Moderate Republican. His own party doesn't want him anymore. He will be flip flopping left and right come 2014 when he runs as a Democrat.

Comment

Working...
                      X