No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Marquez Won't Be Easy For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Marquez Won't Be Easy For Pacquiao

Earlier this week I caught up with welterweight contender Mark Jason Melligen, who had recently flown into Las Vegas from the Philippines in order to finish up his preparation for his forthcoming bout with Mexico City's Freddy Hernandez. The two men face off on July 1st in San Antonio on ESPN's Friday Night Fights in a battle that could propel Melligen into a different limelight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thats what he said about Shane Mosley and look what happened. Mosley wanted to quit for the first time in his entire career and his face was the most damaged in his entire career.

Comment

the man still has forgotten more about boxing then you will ever know, its easy to pick the favorite, harder to find reasons why the underdog could win or be a tough opponent, no one knew shane would quit like that.

Comment

WAR El Dinamita !!

Comment

I hope Marquez still got it, we know he can take a punch, and he has took pacs before

Comment

manny the PEDget pacquiao should win the fight based on his filipino steroids. but i hope jmm knocks his ass out.

Comment

Pac is a cherry picker

Floyd is a cherry picker

Marquez is a G

smoke a tree

and B- by HI-DRO

Comment

A *******'s thoughts on the fight.

Comment

And after Pac beats JMM easily he would then come out and claim something else..

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    manny the PEDget pacquiao should win the fight based on his filipino steroids. but i hope jmm knocks his ass out.
                    you still in the PED thing? what an a$$. New flash f@g, Floyd lost that case (UNOFFICIALLY, but it's obvious he'll lose).

JMM vs PAC = WAR
                    Ghost vs Maidana = WAR
                    Katsidis vs Morales = WAR
                    Floyd vs Ortiz = WAR

Awesome fights coming up, can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                    X