No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack Wants DeGale Clash on Mayweather-Maidana Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jack Wants DeGale Clash on Mayweather-Maidana Bill

Badou Jack "The Ripper" (16-0-1) returns to the ring this Friday when he faces Derek Edwards (26-3-1) in a bout televised on the latest edition of ShoBox. Jack had a busy year in 2013 going 5-0-1 with the only blemish a questionable draw against Marco Antonio Periban. Jack said that he looks forward to getting back in the ring and hopes for another busy year in 2014.

[Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn't mid it; beats the hell out of Ishe smith. I like that Floyd or Ellerbe is keeping them busy now, I swear Vargas didn't fight unless Floyd did.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
      I wouldn't mid it; beats the hell out of Ishe smith. I like that Floyd or Ellerbe is keeping them busy now, I swear Vargas didn't fight unless Floyd did.
      thats why he jumped shipped, but im tired of tmt fights man they all suck. I can guarantee you tomorrow on shobox all the fights are gonna suck.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
        thats why he jumped shipped, but im tired of tmt fights man they all suck. I can guarantee you tomorrow on shobox all the fights are gonna suck.
        Yeah, but hes not getting anymore shots now, and he probably isn't making 6 figures anymore. I guess he just isn't entertaining. Oan, I can't agree with the bolded. Mickey Be is always entertaining, and the young guy doesn't look to bad either. Jack has his moments but generally starts slow. Love, I for the most part don't like. he is boring.

Comment

Jack-degale would be a decent undercard fight, and the winner would be come a legit contender

Comment

I like this fight, I think it's a real toss up at this stage!

On a side note, Badou Jack is 30!? I thought the guy was like 25/26..

Comment

The British public would still buy this fight if degale and khan vs broner were on the undercards

Comment

Im coming to Vegas from England to see the Mayweather fight so id love if there were some British fighters on the card like Degale or Khan. The more the merrier

Comment

Degale on a Mayweather card? No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweathers View Post
                    The British public would still buy this fight if degale and khan vs broner were on the undercards
                    Khan maybe, DeGale they wouldn't, he's faded into obscurity since the Groves promotion/fight and leaving Warren. He has a tedious personality and boring style, I generally support all the British fighters but with him I just don't give a ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X