No announcement yet.

Guerrero released, court date May 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero released, court date May 14

Guerrero was arraigned later Thursday on charges, including criminal possession of a firearm. He was released on his own recognizance and ordered to appear in court May 14.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxer-g...9216--spt.html

The fight will go on then.

Comment

Ah, thank goodness.

Just found out he got arrested.

Comment

I am glad the fight is still on. I am sure the charges will be dropped because he did nothing wrong.

Comment

Thank god....

Comment

There was no way this fight wasn't going down. NY gun laws or not, they would have found a way. I'm sure GBP has someone with NY connections.

C'mon kids.

Comment

So he's going to get his ass beat down and then get thrown in the slammer all in just a few weeks time.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                So he's going to get his ass beat down and then get thrown in the slammer all in just a few weeks time.
                Aint that a *****.

Comment

Good news!!! I thought the DA's gonna charge him immediately.

Comment

He'll go to court and they'll talk a big game before hand about how he is going to the big house and all he will get is probation and a year suspended or something. They just want to use him to scare others out of trying to be shady. They guy doesn't even have any priors I don't believe, first offender status son.

Comment

Working...
                    X