No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bryant Jennings And The Power Of Constant Exposure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bryant Jennings And The Power Of Constant Exposure

The superstars of the sport are easy to identify. The hard part in surveying the rest of the field is determining which fighters will last once they make it to the big stage.

Far too often, fighters are anointed as the next coming based solely on a single outing, only for their 15 minutes of fame to not last much longer than that. Then there are those who merely need to find a way through the front door before allowing their God-given talent to carry them the rest of the way.

The latter is where Bryant Jennings currently resides.

[Click Here To Read More]

I've thought highly of Jennings for a while now. He's naturally athletic uses his head (studies opponents) when he fights and then adjusts accordingly. He doesn't simply rush in. Uses his jab to feel people out and is all around skilled in my opinion. Can't wait to see how much further he continues in his development.

Comment

cool...I wanna see that FN 36...should be a good look for Bryant....North Philly always produce some good fighters...now we got Danny Garcia and hopefully Bryant Jennings can be the next.

atm I can't really say if he's championship material...gotta see him dance with some wolves to see if he's cut out for the crown...one thing for sure, he aint no Seth Mitchell...believe that!!!

Comment

Bryant Jennings style wise reminds me a bit of a heavyweight Michael Spinks. Not sure how far he can go though, you can never really tell until someone steps up although the win over Liakhovich was pretty good.

Comment

his best asset is his reach

he's like 6'2 but has an 84 or 85" reach which gives him a huge advantage against any HW. that is his best weapon because he will be able to hit any HW cleanly with his jab & even 6'7 guys will be hit by it. it was the first thing i noticed when i saw him for the first time...

Comment

Working...
          X