Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why did America vote yet again for the worst president ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
    Neither one of them are great candidates to go nuts about but I'll be damn If I vote Romney and Paul Ryan into office. Fuck no.

ok, what is it that romney would do that you don't like?

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      How did they lose? well this may sound racist but when you have almost 100% of the blaxk vote.. that **** helps.. the sad thing is a decent amount of them just picked him because he is black.. and not due to his policies..

Oh and also still say 'my president" is black.. like it should even matter. Yet on facebook and other sites you are called out for being a closet racist if u dont vote obama. Even though around 40% of white people voted for obama.. in comparison to like 3% of black people voting romney...

America is truly split

The republicans also didnt help themselves pissing of other large groups like latinos and women

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Blacks historically vote democrat regarless of the color of the skin of who is running. I might believe this statement if a black republican is elected by over 90% black voters.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        to the diehard obama supporters:

what has he done that's inspired your confidence in him?

he's had four years. i'm curious what you think his strong points are.

i'll add that i vote all over the place, and that i voted for barack obama in '08.
        Well for starters, the majority were fed up with the mess that the Bush administration left behind among a number of other things. It's no secret that most were disappointed with GB Jr's. devil may care attitude to begin with except for those who were already well off financially.

Now as far as Obama's accomplishments thus far, I'd say he's done quite a hell of a job during his first term.

Obama's many accomplishments with citations

Now many, not surprisingly, could give 2 shhits about that. But that's par for the course. It's to be expected as the so-called right-wing looney toones' questioning of his credentials and requests for his birth certificate and nationality were so endearingly reported by the media.

Comment

Essentially our votes are just a formality designed to make us believe that our voice counts when in reality our votes mean nothing as the only votes that count come from the Electoral College............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311
            Quote:

Originally Posted by BEDROOM BULLY

Blacks historically vote democrat regarless of the color of the skin of who is running. I might believe this statement if a black republican is elected by over 90% black voters.
            Well would be interesting to see what the % was before obama was up for election. Id also say the less educated black folk voting increased.. simply because a black man was up for election/reelection.. when before they probably didnt even bother.

Probably i am wrong and just pissed at being a closet racist simply because i wanted rpmney in.. as i trust him more with economic issues.

I wonder what the reaction would be if romney got in and i started with my "president is white" business all over social networks

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311
              Quote:

Originally Posted by BEDROOM BULLY

Well would be interesting to see what the % was before obama was up for election. Id also say the less educated black folk voting increased.. simply because a black man was up for election/reelection.. when before they probably didnt even bother.

Probably i am wrong and just pissed at being a closet racist simply because i wanted rpmney in.. as i trust him more with economic issues.

I wonder what the reaction would be if romney got in and i started with my "president is white" business all over social networks

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
                Your expectations of someone being able to fix this gigantic mess in 4 years time is comically unrealistic. You blame the guy for this and that, he didn't ask for this mess, he just inherited it and he did he best to fix it.

If someone else had been elected in 2008, it would have been the same result and you'd be sitting here whining about that person being terrible.

Romney wasn't any better of a candidate than Obama. If dumbass motherfukers in the forsaken country were even slightly clued in, a great candidate like Gary Johnson may have had a chance.
                And did Bush ask for planes to attack New York no he didnt he got left with the mess so soon people forget and then he gets the blame for a faulty stock market that has been that way for decades and when it comes to deregulation think your boy Clinton for that.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

It wouldnt be tolerated but dont forget its ok to be racist against white people.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    to the diehard obama supporters:

what has he done that's inspired your confidence in him?

he's had four years. i'm curious what you think his strong points are.

i'll add that i vote all over the place, and that i voted for barack obama in '08.
                    Obama doesnt have much to show for his first 4 years, but this shows how crappy Romney really is. Many many people were more anti-romney then pro obama, i know i was

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                      ^^^

we fu•ked regardless!

Comment

Working...
                      X