No announcement yet.

The Ghost vs Siri controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ghost vs Siri controversy

So the Ghost gets whipped by Siri and loses a wide decision, and then the result gets changed to a NC when Siri allegedly tests positive for steroids. Only the following day Siri takes another drug test in a nationally recognized blood lab and tests negative for any illegal substances.

Considering who Siri has lost too, how is the Ghost ready for Money?

Ya i remember that.How was the NC not over turned after that?

Comment

Regardless of the loss, I think The Ghost is a much better fighter now then he was then.

that said, no way in hell he's ready for mayweather. He needs to fight & beat an elite fighter at the very least.

Comment

bro, guerrero is a good little fighter, thats the end of his story. he is not a top dog, and never will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          So the Ghost gets whipped by Siri and loses a wide decision, and then the result gets changed to a NC when Siri allegedly tests positive for steroids. Only the following day Siri takes another drug test in a nationally recognized blood lab and tests negative for any illegal substances.

Considering who Siri has lost too, how is the Ghost ready for Money?

You can get false positive in drug tests, maybe the sample became contaminated.

But thats is why reputable agencies take two samples.

If the second test cleared him then why was it a NC?

The Ghost needs to fight Maidana first, that fight is long overdue.

Comment

Thats stupid the dude was busted .

The fact he went and took another test just tells me he's trying to save his career and license

Oh yes let ME CLEAN MY SYSTEM AND THEN GO TAKE ANOTHER TEST GET A QUICK BLOOD TRANSFUSION .

Come on now dude was caught

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
              Thats stupid the dude was busted .

The fact he went and took another test just tells me he's trying to save his career and license

Oh yes let ME CLEAN MY SYSTEM AND THEN GO TAKE ANOTHER TEST GET A QUICK BLOOD TRANSFUSION .

Come on now dude was caught
              The only way you can get a clean test if you were actually dirty the day after is for someone else to take the test for you. So I am guessing it was clean. They should have done a 3rd one. Best two out of three.

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
                The only way you can get a clean test if you were actually dirty the day after is for someone else to take the test for you. So I am guessing it was clean. They should have done a 3rd one. Best two out of three.
                Best two out of three...lol

Comment

Working...
                X