Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like to see David Haye fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    ****, forgot about Arreola.

He's a perfect Haye opponent, a reasonably famous name & shot to pieces. He can still punch though so that probably rules him out.
    I don't think Haye would mind considering how depleted he is. And Arreola was never a massive puncher in the first place. Question is whether he could get Nipples to come over to the UK. I'm not sure if Arreola has ever fought outside the States, barring a few fights in Mexico.

Comment

Briggs is a bum and Haye isn't much better. These old midgets should just retire and leave boxing to the real men like Fury & Joshua.
      Dont sleep on the Prince! Hearn made a big mistake (as usual) your boy is going down. See you at the official thread chump!

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
        I don't think Haye would mind considering how depleted he is. And Arreola was never a massive puncher in the first place. Question is whether he could get Nipples to come over to the UK. I'm not sure if Arreola has ever fought outside the States, barring a few fights in Mexico.
        Haye just needs to offer him half oz of some killer skunk and Arreola will be on the next flight over.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Dont sleep on the Prince! Hearn made a big mistake (as usual) your boy is going down. See you at the official thread chump!
          Martin has a decent shot at beating Joshua, i think AJ starts off as fav but if Martin beat him it wouldn't be a massive shock. Joshua isn't that good.

Tyson Fury is on another level to all these guys. Only Luis Ortiz has a shot at beating the Furious One.

Comment

Martin has a decent shot at beating Joshua, i think AJ starts off as fav but if Martin beat him it wouldn't be a massive shock. Joshua isn't that good.

Tyson Fury is on another level to all these guys. Only Luis Ortiz has a shot at beating the Furious One.
            I take what I said back your not as dumb as I thought.

Comment

Haye just needs to offer him half oz of some killer skunk and Arreola will be on the next flight over.
              Nips is in a position now where he needs a big payday. The lure of Haye might be enough to entice him out of his hole but it'd still have to be worth his while considering he'd be fighting away from home for the first time in his career (no home town fans) and he's almost guaranteed to get brutally knocked out. It'd be a cash out for him, and Haye might not be willing to splash out that much on him when there are better options elsewhere.

Comment

Both of them KO the Bronze Bummer.

Comment

Haye has already been a pro for a while and had title shots theres no need for for 3-4 warm up fights let be hinest this ****sucker haye wasnt serious about boxing in 2012 and hes not serious about it now he's just trying to cash in as much as possible bye doing little as possible. He needs to fight Huey fury,Parker or the winner of aj/martin.

Comment

I would like to see him end the Wilder Hype train but an opponent like Haye doesn't fit The Bum mode that Wilder is accustomed

Comment

Both of them KO the Bronze Bummer.

On the topic, I'd like to see him fight Parker next. Not that it'll happen, but this would be a fun fight while it lasted.

Comment

Working...
                      X