Collapse
No announcement yet.

USADA may Order Mayweather to distance himself from Memo Herdia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol pac fanatics are depsperately looking for a moral victory this is sad to watch so called grown men act this way. both fighters will be clean, memo is not working with mayweather, floyd or pac has never tested dirty... everything is suspicion.... u all are running out of excuses, u dropped your coward, scared, ducker, etc chants for this roiding crap... on May 3rd there should be no excuses from u clowns but ur throwing all these ped accusations out because deep down u are terrified of the outcome of this fight. one poster even admitted it he said "floyd will win because hes on roids" u guys are something else lol

Comment

• So basically after wasting a bit of my life reading these dumb ass posts it seems like:

1. pac fans are scared and making ecxuse after excuse for the L manny has coming on his record. Its like you guys gotta point at something beforehand so you can say "see i knew gayweather would win because he's a cheat"
      I mean damn, from gloves, to whos in his camp, to who he's sparing with and so on. You guys ever notice theres always that one pac fan that posts on the very first page of every floyd thread stating "here come the *****s" but yet yall take up the first 2 pages? Then Yall dogpile and high 5 each others posts?

2. Floyd fans are arguing with people who haven't changed their mind about Floyd for years and never will. Whats crazy about yall is you kno damn well if this story was about pac yall would dogpile it as well. Call ya man floyd out for a change. For all the **** we all (including myself) have given pac over the years about tests and such, the names ariza and memo should have no place in a sentence with Mayweather.

That said.....i cant wait for this fight to be over with

Comment

Working...
      X