Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Maidana is a B plus figher, then Devon Alexander must be in the upper echelons.e

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
    I'd like to see an Alexander/Maidana rematch to see if this is true. Maidana didn't win any rounds in the first fight. Who do you think would win if they fought again?
    He won a couple early then have up. He clearly want himself.

Comment

And devon would do it again given the chance to. Floyd is the joke here. Not khan, not maidana.

Comment

Damn man, you are back again pushing the greatness of Khan down our throats. You made a bunch of Khan is great threads yesterday. Khan won't be fighting until his religious fasting is over so do us all a favor and shut up about him until he signs his next fight. Just because a fighter gets a win over another fighter does not mean they are better than that fighter until the end of time. Yes, Alexander and Khan both hold wins over Maidana from years ago. Please notice that MAIDANA IS NOW RANKED HIGHER THAN BOTH OF THEM. That's because Maidana has won some very good fights while Khan and Alexander have both lost fights. Fighters are rated by all their fights and the longer ago a fight was the less important it is in regards to where the fighter is ranked today. Khan was all set up to fight Alexander for Alexander's world title and everything was ready to go with Alexander looking forward to the fight. In a disgusting display of cowardness Khan backed out of the fight. So please don't tell us how Khan would destroy Alexander because team Khan clearly doesn't think he can beat Alexander and they are correct.

Comment

Did you join Boxing Scene for the single purpose of telling us how great Khan is? Why do you call him King Khan? Garcia knocked him out and took his titles and he is no longer king of a damn thing. I don't think he will ever be a world champion again.

Comment

Alexander is a good fighter. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
              I mean their fight wasn't even close, Devon beat the brake off of him. King Amir Khan would take Devon apart.
              Triangle theories huh? Too bad it doesn't work in this sport.

Khan's ceiling is gatekeeper status, I know it hurts.

Different Maidana got beaten by Devon, and that same Maidana took Khan soul in 2010.

Devon loses a wide UD maybe even a late stoppage to Floyd.

Devon loses by stoppage to this Maidana.

Khan gets stopped in a Maidana rematch and gets decisioned against Devon.

Comment

Working...
              X