No announcement yet.

NSB - **** hawk central

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB - **** hawk central

That place is always a ****'s nest of ****ology, but right at this minute it's never been lower. Normally you can read a thread on Maiiiii vs. Ping Ping.... 50,000 times. But right now I'm missing that kind of stuff. Take a look at what's in there right now:

Which 3 posters from NSB would you take with you - On a boxing quiz night. Seriously? Why is this in a boxing discussion forum for ADULTS?

Muhammad Ali's daughter - Some guy notes that Laila retired undefeated, and posts a link. What is this, "boxrec fact night". And it always pisses me off how many people talk about retired fighters and their fights, seemingly ignorant that there's a HISTORY forum.

Why do people who say the heavyweight division is awful post about it so much? - Freedom makes a poll asking why people rag on the Klits so much, with two options. I won't reveal the options, but here's a spoiler... one of the options ISN'T "because they're boring ****s."

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    That place is always a ****'s nest of ****ology, but right at this minute it's never been lower. Normally you can read a thread on Maiiiii vs. Ping Ping.... 50,000 times. But right now I'm missing that kind of stuff. Take a look at what's in there right now:

Which 3 posters from NSB would you take with you - On a boxing quiz night. Seriously? Why is this in a boxing discussion forum for ADULTS?

Muhammad Ali's daughter - Some guy notes that Laila retired undefeated, and posts a link. What is this, "boxrec fact night". And it always pisses me off how many people talk about retired fighters and their fights, seemingly ignorant that there's a HISTORY forum.

Why do people who say the heavyweight division is awful post about it so much? - Freedom makes a poll asking why people rag on the Klits so much, with two options. I won't reveal the options, but here's a spoiler... one of the options ISN'T "because they're boring ****s."

Comment

I'm gonna go check out that "Which 3 posters from NSB would you take with you?" thread. Seems interesting.

Comment

Anorak, why you gotta speak the truth for? Idiots on here hate it.

Comment

i've always imagined a **** hawk to be a creature that can speak, but is limited to reapeating its name.

i do the same for the french tennis player "Monfils," incidentally.

it's pronounced mon-fees. when saying it, you have to muster as much french smugness as you can.
          Last edited by New England; 04-12-2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i've always imagined a **** hawk to be a creature that can speak, but is limited to reapeating it's name.

i do the same for the french tennis player "Monfils," incidentally.

it's pronounced mon-fees. when saying it, you have to muster as much french smugness as you can.
            Is that his usual tennis stance?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post

if you're a **** hawk, yes

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post

nah, he usually plays on his hands, and holds the racket with his feet.

Comment

im a hawk ****. not a **** hawk

Comment

So I googled '****hawk'...

Urbandictionary came up with this gem:

****hawk
                    It is a play on the word ****. Like queer hawk it is not known why the 'hawk' is added at the end. Probally for extra venom or to improve the vulgarity of **** on its own if thats even possible. Rarely used in the plural sense or directly at somone. Used mostly around West Waterford, Ireland.

"state of this dirty ****hawk"
                    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=****hawk

There is also a twitter based ****hawk: https://twitter.com/****hawk

First google image was this ****hawk...

Comment

Working...
                    X