Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo doesn't want to use VADA [new update]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Rigo wants to use USADA while Donaire wants VADA? I don't blame Rigo. I wouldn't trust VADA either since Conte has involvement with them. Can someone clarify?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If this is true, Rigo can officially be labeled a DUCK. When it came to put up or shut up, he obviously didn't put up.

Comment

What's up with these Cuban fighters all of a sudden having issues when it comes to PEDs?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          So Rigo wants to use USADA while Donaire wants VADA? I don't blame Rigo. I wouldn't trust VADA either since Conte has involvement with them. Can someone clarify?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          hey dumb, if you think Conte still connected to VADA, then its like saying Conte let VADA catch his own client Berto...

Comment

The problem with switching to another testing organization all of sudden is that it'll take even more time to finalize the contracts. This will make the testing period even shorter and less effective. If Rigo is cheating, this would be a great way to stall for more time. Regardless of whether Rigo is cheating or not, this is unacceptable. If Rigo had trusts issues with VADA, he should have brought them up in the negotiations instead of verbally agreeing to do it. Testing should have began weeks ago.
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-21-2013, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
              hey dumb, if you think Conte still connected to VADA, then its like saying Conte let VADA catch his own client Berto...
              But I bet you think USADA is a puppet organization secretly run by Floyd

This posturing is getting out of hand. Just get to the damn presser guys!

Comment

What is going on with this drama crap

Comment

i'm tired of these guys playing with my emotions

Comment

I won't hold my breath for any match-up anymore.

Comment

Rigondo too late with the request for a different testing org

Comment

Working...
                      X