• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohh yeaah baby

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
        some people still hate on 50, when like him or not, this is good for boxing
        The only people who hate on 50 is the Floyd fanboys who are pissed off at 50 for not being friends with Floyd anymore.

Truth is 50 is truly dedicating himself to the sport and trying to change it up by making it more interesting. How can this be a bad thing?

Comment

No doubt 50 has good intentions. He is a fan of the sport and he's obviously not happy with the way it's going. There's also no doubt he hasn't recoup his investments. Whether he succeeds or not remains to be seen. How could you hate someone trying to contribute to the sport?

Comment

50 cent's still a household name, any night club u go to, they will still play his old songs, cuz they're ur typical club music, everyone in the USA knows who 50 cent is....this can only be good for the sport...having someone as mainstream as him being involved in boxing has the potential to bring in new boxing fans, i hope he takes over as boxings feature promoter

Comment

This shows you that 50 cent is serious about this boxing thing, if he wasn't he wouldn't be going to small shows like this talent hunting. This is old school boxing man, I hope 50 cent stays serious, he has great ideas to help the sport man, especially his ambition trying to help target the youth demographic something boxing has lacked ever since UFC came on.

It would be cool if 50 cent took over and bought out The Contender franchise and put his own twist on it, probably bring more drama to the show which sells.

Comment

50 used to be a boxer. He opted to sell drugs, lead a negative life instead

So it was no doubt in my mind he was doing this other than for the loving of money

Comment

I was suspicious at first but it looks like 50 is in waist deep and is dedicated i am impressed thus far.

Comment

Working...
                  X