Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez, Hernandez on PED Claims: Memo Rips Conte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conte doesn't have any university degrees?

Comment

Facts: Marquez is willing to take any type of test, including Olympic style year round. Was willing to do it for this fight as long as Pac was also tested.

Then Roach comes out and says he was just playing gotta love these idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
        Facts: Marquez is willing to take any type of test, including Olympic style year round. Was willing to do it for this fight as long as Pac was also tested.

Then Roach comes out and says he was just playing gotta love these idiots.
        The issue is that it's very easy to say, "test me," when you know for a fact that they're not gonna test you! Are both Marquez an Pacquiao on PEDs? I don't know for a fact. But I don't think it's too far fetched, considering that one is 39 years old and the other won his first championship at 112 lbs.

Comment

what a coincidence that marquez is all for testing now ! when all the illegal stuff in his blood would have already been gone ! come on ! im not saying hes dirty but lets call a ball a ball and a strike a strike ! lets all keep a level head and be totaly nuetral ! just remember this .... marquez dranked his own urine or i hope it was his own urine for a performance boost ! whos to say what else he would take for a performance boost ! marquez has a history in trying to get a edge by any means

lets look at the facts .

documented stuff marquez used for a competitive advantage

1.oxygen chamber
          2.drinking his own urine
          3.using his own urine glasses on his back with fire

and god knows what else

Comment

Primatene: performance enhancer.
            Baking Soda: performance enhancer.
            Creatine: performance enhancer.
            Caffeine: performance enhancer.
            Cocaine: performance enhancer.
            Vicodin: performance enhancer.
            Tylenol with Codeine: performance enhancer.
            Aspirin: performance enhancer.

Every time an athlete gets a pain shot or an anti-inflammatory shot before taking the field, that's an example of using performance enhancing drugs.

it's a shame that peds have gotten the rep they have.

Peds, when used correctly, could lengthen a lot of athletes careers, keep them healthier for longer, and reduce the number of injuries.

people cant see past their self righteous indignation of athletes wanting to improve their performance. I mean its ok in other aspects of life but somehow when it comes to sports it becomes some abhorrent immoral act even though they are already allowed to take legal peds that the governing body deemed ok.

Comment

Everyone is on da juice......pop those power pellets all day because I want to see a KO.

Comment

Of course Memo is ok with USADA testing. They don't report sh_t to the commission anyway and if someone comes up dirty there are convinient loopholes, made up C samples when both A and B are dirty. Memo... Save your breath until you're ready for true year round random testing through VADA. Until then you're nothing but a dime dropping, drug pushing, name changing, snitch and a fraud.
                Last edited by MikeRo1972; 12-05-2012, 08:30 AM.

Comment

First of all Memo is a rat and where I'm from snitches get stitches

2nd he straight up changed his name which means he is ashamed of what his previous name stood for, no matter how many times he changes it, hes a drug cheat, period

3rd, It costs about $100,000 just to drug test for 2 months. Year round testing would cost around $600,000. Who is gonna foot the bill? I know it ain't memo with his broke fat ass

4th, I hope he takes Roach to court so Roach can destroy him like Pac did to floyd in court. Roach has Arum (Harvard Law Grad) and his lawyer buddies ready to lay the smack down. Top Rank doesn't lose legal battles.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                    It says it all when you have to use a false identity just to conduct business..... LOL at "Memo"
                    im pretty sure your birth certificate does not say STRYKR619 as your legitimate name,we all use false identitys....

Comment

It appears Conte's diatribes are aimed specifically at anyone associated with USADA.

Comment

Working...
                      X