Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The German Boxing Federation has frozen $100,000 of Dereck Chisora’s $500,000 purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    i guess we shouldnt forgive germany for their past either...
    That's a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      All of Chisora's asinine behavior has really affected his livelihood. He's getting fined up the ass; he's suspected from fighting in Britain for 6-8 months and he may not be able to box in Germany ever again. He really fukked himself good..
      Yeah he really fuked himself by becoming the most talked about HW in the world.

Comment

The Germans are probably pi55ed because its the most exciting fight in Germany in decades!

Comment

Originally posted by nomadman View Post
          Poor old Chizzers, he's really getting glassed left right and centre isn't he?
          LMAO!!!!!

Comment

They probably doing that because he gave them a scare against Vitali, that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
              They probably doing that because he gave them a scare against Vitali, that's why.
              they're only doing this because Vitali didn't knock him out or beat his ass dam near to death like he did Shannon Briggs....Germans are racist....and I can PROVE it without a shadow of doubt...but thats a whole different topic....the Germans have a SUPERIORITY complex...str8 control freaks and very discriminative...so it wouldn't shock me if this had something to do with Chisora's "hautfarbe" as they say in Germany....the only thing he did worth being punished for was spitting on Wlad....other than that, I don't see no reason to punish him

any Germans on here wanna try and prove me wrong about what I said?!?...lets get it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Yeah he really fuked himself by becoming the most talked about HW in the world.
                Wow, so everyone's talkin bout him, that's really ****ing swell. He's facing indefinite bans in two of the biggest (and most lucrative) boxing markets in Europe - Britain and Germany and he's being fined up the wazoo. So when all is said and done, after he pays the fines, his manager, corner men and other costs, he's not gonna end up with a lot of $$. If he can't get licensed in Britain/Germany anytime soon, he'll be forced to sit on the sidelines and do nothing.

Comment

Working...
                X